Subject: RE: URGENT- 200215872 / AWB: 70707918 | Jan 2020 order
From: Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, "ZAHID ABDULWAHID (3PL)" <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Cc: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 11:11:24 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Team,

Please confirm on this 200215872_2, This package was already retuned to our
warehouse. We need to create CRA and raise refund. Please confirm.

*From:* Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 11, 2020 12:16 PM
*To:* 'Zubair Wahid' <[email-masked]>; 'ZAHID ABDULWAHID (3PL)' <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>; Ronald Gaviola <
[email-masked]>; KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>; customer
care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: URGENT- 200215872 / AWB: 70707918 | Jan 2020 order

Team,

Please confirm on this. This is an order from Jan and customer is still
following up.

Please create CRA to raise refund.

Regards,

Lima

*From:* Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 9, 2020 12:42 PM
*To:* Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>; ZAHID ABDULWAHID (3PL) <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>; Ronald Gaviola <
[email-masked]>; KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>; customer
care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: URGENT- 200215872 / AWB: 70707918 | Jan 2020 order

@ZAHID ABDULWAHID (3PL) <[email-masked]> please confirm if
we received this order

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 11:37 AM Lima Premlal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Adding [email-masked] & @[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>

Please confirm if the packages are returned to warehouse.

Regards,

Lima

*From:* Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 8, 2020 6:38 PM
*To:* 'Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala' <[email-masked]>; Zubair Wahid <
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
'Eugene Mugisa' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'customer care' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: URGENT- 200215872 / AWB: 70707918 | Jan 2020 order
*Importance:* High

Dear Team,

Subject order delivery is pending from Jan, Further checking on Naqel it
shows, *Shipment Returned to Origin.*

One split is already delivered via Barq express
https://barqexp.com/HomeSite/TRACEPackage?trackingnumber=9929128638

Please confirm the items are received, customer now requesting for refund.

Regards,

Lima

*From:* Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 3, 2020 4:15 PM
*To:* Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* 200215872 / AWB: 70707918

Hi Hussain,

Please confirm subject order package has been received from courier.

This order Is from 6-Jan-2020.

Regards,

Lima