Subject: RE: Order#700239083 // JEEBLY::JB265292 - RESHIP
From: Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
To: Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>, Ammir De Los Reyes <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 10:58:11 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Team,

Please note that the customer have new contact number which the driver can
use:

Customer contact: +971563371111

Regards,

Lima

*From:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 16, 2020 10:45 AM
*To:* Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Syed
Yakoob <[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>; Vipin Raj <
[email-masked]>; Ammir De Los Reyes <[email-masked]>; Naib Khan
<[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order#700239083 // JEEBLY::JB265292 - RESHIP

@Denmark A <[email-masked]> @Returns.fc <[email-masked]>
Please check here and reship this order ASAP.

Regards

Mostafa Saad

LM Supervisor at Mumzworld

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 10:41 AM Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>
wrote:

@Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 11:39 AM Lima Premlal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

Please confirm the package is received and ensure reship. Customer is
disappointed and needs delivery asap.

Regards,

Lima

*From:* Farooq <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 15, 2020 3:16 PM
*To:* Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Change phone number, Order#700239083 // JEEBLY::JB265292

Hi Lima -  Returned back to Mumz warehouse

Best Regards ,

*Muhammad Farooq Javed *
Operations Manager

<http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*JEEBLY LLC <http://www.jeebly.com/>*

Facility # 4D | Plot 365-405 | Al Quoz Industrial Area - 1
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Dubai | United Arab Emirates <http://www.jeebly.com/>

t: +971 800 533259 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

m: +971 504330629 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

e: [email-masked]* <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*www.jeebly.com <http://www.jeebly.com/>*

<http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>
------------------------------
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

*From: Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 2:49
PMTo: Farooq <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>Cc:
customer care <[email-masked]>Subject: RE: Change phone number,
Order#700239083 // JEEBLY::JB265292 <http://www.jeebly.com/>*

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Dear Farooq, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Could you please clarify RTO means? Is it returned to your warehouse or
Mumzworld warehouse? <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Regards, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Lima <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of FarooqSent:
Thursday, June 11, 2020 5:54 PMTo: Nada Issa Saad <[email-masked]>;
lastmile <[email-masked]>Cc: customer care
<[email-masked]>Subject: Re: Change phone number, Order#700239083 //
JEEBLY::JB265292 <http://www.jeebly.com/>*

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Hi Nada -  RTO  has been completed for this shipment on 10th Jun ..
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Best Regards ,  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

     <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*Muhammad Farooq Javed Operations Manager <http://www.jeebly.com/>*

<http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*JEEBLY LLC <http://www.jeebly.com/>*

Facility # 4D | Plot 365-405 | Al Quoz Industrial Area - 1
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Dubai | United Arab Emirates <http://www.jeebly.com/>

t: +971 800 533259 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

m: +971 504330629 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

e: [email-masked]* <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*www.jeebly.com <http://www.jeebly.com/>*

<http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>
------------------------------
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

*From: Nada Issa Saad <[email-masked]>Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020
5:40 PMTo: Farooq <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>Cc:
customer care <[email-masked]>Subject: Change phone number,
Order#700239083 // JEEBLY::JB265292 <http://www.jeebly.com/>*

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Dear Team, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Please contact the customer on this number 0563371111
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Many thanks,   <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Nada <http://www.jeebly.com/>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Outbound.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked]*.
To view this discussion on the web visit
*https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/04db073fe8de1866c7b598857fd23c68%40mail.gmail.com*
. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

<http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

-- <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Thanks & regards, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

<http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>