Subject: Wrong Item Delivered - Order No. 600885555_2
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 10:56:07 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer with the above shipment is supposed to receive 11 items. She
received the shipment but with a different item.

Please see the below images for your reference.She received a plastic
container which she did not order.

Kindly check and advise ASAP. The customer wants her items delivered
maximum tomorrow otherwise she wants a refund.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE