Subject: RE: Order # 600893722 |Missing Part_ SKU- AT-CL17JWTR-3070 | UAE
From: Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
To: Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Omar Ismail <[email-masked]>
Cc: Denmark A <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 10:23:39 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Do we have an update?

Regards,

Lima

*From:* Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 15, 2020 12:10 PM
*To:* Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>; Omar Ismail <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>;
Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>; Mostafa saad <
[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order # 600893722 |Missing Part_ SKU- AT-CL17JWTR-3070 | UAE

@Omar Ismail <[email-masked]>  Please assist here for missing parts of
the SKU.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 1:03 PM Lima Premlal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

Customer claims part of the item is missing for SKU - AT-CL17JWTR-3070
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=554440> , she
received as her 1st part of shipment.

Missing part: The stand of storage Organizer.

Attached Image of what she received for this Item.

Please do the needful.

Regards,

Lima

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Outbound.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/65888bace8d6ff7fe9ea6618b8a219fa%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/65888bace8d6ff7fe9ea6618b8a219fa%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

-- 

Thanks & regards,