Subject: RE: 600854918_2- Missing Double Stroller ||babytrend - Sit N Stand Double Stroller + Flex-Loc Infant Car Seat - Elixer
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Omar Ismail <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 10:08:21 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello @Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>

If customer asked for a different colour then please place a new order and
we will collect the incorrect one.

Please place the order and confirm here once done.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 16, 2020 10:01 AM
*To:* Asad . <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>; Radwa
Ali <[email-masked]>; Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>; Mostafa saad <
[email-masked]>; Omar Ismail <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Samiya Sheikh <
[email-masked]>; Naib Khan <[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb <
[email-masked]>; Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>; Syed Yakoob <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 600854918_2- Missing Double Stroller ||babytrend - Sit N
Stand Double Stroller + Flex-Loc Infant Car Seat - Elixer

Hi Asad,

Please we need your support, the customer is following up daily

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 9:22 AM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Kindly update if the correct color is available urgently.

Regards

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 11:31 AM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

The customer called again, she doesn't want the item to be collected
without giving her the right item at the same time.

Please helps us resolve the issue once and for all. The customer is about
to give birth anytime soon.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 8:14 AM Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

Please note that the customer received the missing part, but it is the
wrong color, the customer ordered Purple and gray and she received black
and grey

Kindly check and advise

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 12:19 PM Naib Khan <[email-masked]> wrote:

Asad, this is a missing item, and the system gives me information that the
item handed over to jeebly should I need to push courier to delivered on
priority basis because of its super delay.

Regards.

Naib

On Mon, 8 Jun 2020 at 12:02, Asad . <[email-masked]> wrote:

Naib, Why are we asking Jeebly to update CS team directly? And what
information did we get from Jeebly? Do you think it was useful?

You said its collected and they also said its collected. What we need is to
pickup the phone, talk to Jeebly team for this shipments and get an
estimated delivery date. Once you have the delivery date inform CS.

As a learning I see 2 issues … I hope we will learn and fix

   - Don’t ask unclear questions on the emails
   - And dont add people on the email for the sake of just  passing the
   responsibility.

Kind Regards,

*Asad Pirzada*
Chief Operations Officer

*M * +971 504 09 5386
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From: *Taiba <[email-masked]>
*Date: *Monday, 8 June 2020 at 11:39 AM
*To: *Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>,
Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Omar Ismail <[email-masked]>,
Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>, Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>,
"Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>,
Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>,
customer care <[email-masked]>, Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>,
Asad <[email-masked]>, Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>, lastmile <
[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
*Subject: *Re: 600854918_2- Missing Double Stroller ||babytrend - Sit N
Stand Double Stroller + Flex-Loc Infant Car Seat - Elixer

Hi Mostafa,

Order has not been picked up by Jeebly.

*Taiba Asghar*
Key Account Executive

*Error! Filename not specified.* <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*JEEBLY LLC*

Facility # 4D | Plot 365-405 | Al Quoz Industrial Area - 1

Dubai | United Arab Emirates

t: +971 800 533259

m: +971 52 314 8509

e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*www.jeebly.com* <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*Error! Filename not specified.* <https://www.facebook.com/jeeblynow/>
  *Error!
Filename not specified.* <https://www.linkedin.com/company/jeeblynow>   *Error!
Filename not specified.* <https://twitter.com/jeeblynow1?lang=en>   *Error!
Filename not specified.*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT9FS4UDGhD2jNdyhA_5yFw>   *Error!
Filename not specified.* <https://www.instagram.com/jeeblynow/?hl=en>

------------------------------

*From:* Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 8, 2020 12:28 PM
*To:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>; Taiba <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>;
Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; Omar Ismail <[email-masked]>;
Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>; Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>;
Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>; Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>;
Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>;
Asad <[email-masked]>; Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 600854918_2- Missing Double Stroller ||babytrend - Sit N
Stand Double Stroller + Flex-Loc Infant Car Seat - Elixer

Hi Radwa,

The order shipped yesterday with Jeebly.

@Taiba Asghar <[email-masked]> please assist the status of the order AWB
JB273570 .

Regards.

Naib

On Mon, 8 Jun 2020 at 10:51, Radwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi All,

Please share shipping details.

Customer is following up. Again.

*Radwa Ali*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

*Error! Filename not specified.*

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 10:25 AM Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team

Please reship urgently

Regards

Taqwa

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 9:51 AM Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]> wrote:

Thanks, Omar.

Item has been prepared for Re-Ship.

@Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> - Kindly ship on urgent basis

*Error! Filename not specified.*ᐧ

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 9:47 AM Omar Ismail <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mohit,

Item found and handed over to Vipin.

@Vipin Raj <[email-masked]> , Please proceed

*Thanks,*

*Omar Ismail | Mumzworld Services*

*Email**: [email-masked]* <[email-masked]>

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 7:54 PM Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello Mary,

To solve this issue we must know how many packages customer has received as
this was packed into two packages.
@Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> - Please check how many packages
were sent from our end,

@Omar Ismail <[email-masked]> - Could you please check our stocks if
all bundles are intact

*Error! Filename not specified.*ᐧ

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 5:06 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

May we have an update on this case, please?

The customer is on the line again and very upset that up until now she
didn't receive the missing items.

We need an urgent update, please respond.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*Error! Filename not specified.*

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 10:02 AM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi @Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]> @Mostafa saad
<[email-masked]> and @Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>,

The customer has been following up non stop and we have sent multiple
emails.

She received 1 out of 2 boxes and this item is 999.00 AED.

Please provide a solution, Did we locate the item or should we create a new
order and the item is lost ?

@Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]> @[email-masked]
<[email-masked]> @Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>,

Please check this as we have been escalating since the 26th of May for an
item that is shipped and delivered in UAE.

We need an answer. this is Urgent and the customer is fed up with following
up.

Best Regards,

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 3, 2020 12:09 PM
*To:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb <
[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 600854918_2- Missing Double Stroller ||babytrend - Sit N
Stand Double Stroller + Flex-Loc Infant Car Seat - Elixer

Hi Team,

@Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> @Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>
@lastmile <[email-masked]> the customer cannot wait anymore.
please update asap.

Regards

On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 12:04 PM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mostafa and Mohit,

Kindly update urgently asap.

Regards

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 1:47 PM Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mostafa and Mohit,

Please check and update us, the customer is following up again

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 5:45 PM Michaela Manibo <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Mostafa,

@Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>

Please check this order asap as the customer is following it up

Thanks!

*Error! Filename not specified.*

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 9:50 AM Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

Please find attached proof of delivery signed and sealed by your warehouse
team. It is 2 boxes and bundled together, not separated. Cannot be missed.
We suggest you to check from your warehouse.

ALL THE BUNDLE WE ARE DELIVERING TO YOUR WAREHOUSE IS HIGHIGHTED FOR YOU TO
KNOW THAT IS BUNDLED ITEM.

*From:* Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 26, 2020 6:57 PM
*To:* [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Mari Ibasan
(CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>; Hamid Reza <[email-masked]>;
Account <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>;
Karthik Sankar <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 600854918_2- Missing Double Stroller ||babytrend - Sit N
Stand Double Stroller + Flex-Loc Infant Car Seat - Elixer

Team,

POMUMZ_DXB195058

  Please check as the customer has not received the stroller.   As per
customer,

BNDL-SS76715+CS31715
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=635405>

SitNStand Double Stroller +Flex-Loc Infant Car Seat - Elixer

*Regarding this item” babytrend - Sit N Stand Double Stroller + Flex-Loc
Infant Car Seat - Elixer.I received only Flex-Loc Infant Car SeatThere is
no Double Stroller *

@Karthik Sankar <[email-masked]>  please assist.

Thanks

*Error! Filename not specified.*

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 4:55 PM Tarek El-Far <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Michaela

Please advise the PO number

Regards

Tarek El-Far

General Manager

TAMA L.L.C.

+971 555 99 1010

On 26 May 2020, at 16:53, Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Team,

Please check as the customer has not received the stroller.   As per
customer,

BNDL-SS76715+CS31715
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=635405>

SitNStand Double Stroller +Flex-Loc Infant Car Seat - Elixer

*Regarding this item” babytrend - Sit N Stand Double Stroller + Flex-Loc
Infant Car Seat - Elixer.I received only Flex-Loc Infant Car SeatThere is
no Double Stroller *

Please advise ASAP.

Thanks!

*Error! Filename not specified.*

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 

*Error! Filename not specified.*

-- 

*Error! Filename not specified.*

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAJ_iQ-_qyAGWXFmSRP5N2c73FrkSSJPQxujzntooZ6p7r%2B_OJQ%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAJ_iQ-_qyAGWXFmSRP5N2c73FrkSSJPQxujzntooZ6p7r%2B_OJQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/VI1PR02MB3069126873270DD554C892BCA2850%40VI1PR02MB3069.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/VI1PR02MB3069126873270DD554C892BCA2850%40VI1PR02MB3069.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

*Error! Filename not specified.*

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CADpSfAAXYNhgWG32q0EO6TbLB4iJboS1Bss%2B%3DmNZGZKRXRpURQ%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CADpSfAAXYNhgWG32q0EO6TbLB4iJboS1Bss%2B%3DmNZGZKRXRpURQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.