Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 09:33:42 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[74.125.195.27] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser 205si9409150pgc.25 - gsmtp
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: ORDER # 200289905 BarqExpress::7594767242
From: Mohammed Obiedo <[email-masked]>
To: ksa lastmile <[email-masked]>, Outbound <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: ccteam <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 09:33:39 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

with reference to the mentioned order, this order placed on 13-May-2020 still not handed to the courier 
Kindly check and do the needful 

Regards, 
Obiedo