Subject: RE: Delivery Follow Up - 200285087_2// awb: OS01616441KS
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>, Adeel Bukhari <[email-masked]>
Cc: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 19:40:19 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Adeel Bukhari <[email-masked]>

Where is the shipment?

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 15, 2020 5:13 PM
*To:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Delivery Follow Up - 200285087_2// awb: OS01616441KS

We have not received any return shipments from Saee as of now.

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> please assist here

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 2:03 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

Please cancel the subject order - 200285087_2.

@Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>  - pls create the CRA
and advise when done.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 7:31 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Rania,

A gentle reminder of the above.

Please arrange the delivery urgently.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE