Subject: DHL Returns : 15/06/2020
From: Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>
To: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 16:41:44 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Team,

Please check the below orders returned by DHL hand over to Int'l Team.

Best Regards,
Mark.

15-Jun-20 200291012_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 3 PAID
4555892821
15-Jun-20 600883508 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 3 PAID
1149621620
15-Jun-20 700240514 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
7508803610
15-Jun-20 200288176_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
4555892832
15-Jun-20 200284723 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
4555892751
15-Jun-20 700231064_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 3 PAID
4555892762
15-Jun-20 100149808_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
4555892740
15-Jun-20 700238534 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
4555892784
15-Jun-20 200284112_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
4555892806
15-Jun-20 200296333_3 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
15-Jun-20 600878210 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
6175488546
15-Jun-20 600882560 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
1149618713
15-Jun-20 200297123_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
15-Jun-20 200287416_4 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
15-Jun-20 600883825 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
15-Jun-20 200289663 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
4555892773
15-Jun-20 200290036 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
4555892810