Subject: RE: Refund Error SO # 200252452
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>, Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 16:38:55 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

if it is debit card and link to account.

why our mumzworld name is not appearing at time of purchase?

Whenever we purchase using card – merchant name always reflect in statement

*From:* Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 15, 2020 4:36 PM
*To:* Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>; Fahad Shafiq <
[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>; Anas nazzal <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Refund Error SO # 200252452

Hi Sagar,

Kindly note that I have confirmed with the customer that it is s debit card
and it is connected to her back account

Please check and advise

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 2:36 PM Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]> wrote:

Send me correct statement as we discussed

I want statement ending with 6937 and customer sent us for different account

*From:* Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 15, 2020 2:31 PM
*To:* Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>; Fahad Shafiq <
[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>; Anas nazzal <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Refund Error SO # 200252452

Hi Sagar,

Please share with us the ARN number for the refund transactions

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 1:06 PM Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Sagar,

Please check and update us urgently

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 6:05 PM Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Sagar,

KIndly assist with the below customer again to follow up.

Best Regards,

Anas Nazzal

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

Virus-free. www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 2:06 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

 Hi Sagar,

The customer already contacted her bank about this issue but the bank
pointed it back to us.

Please see attached SOA of the customer without editing. The customer
didn't conceal any confidential information and have asked to ensure it
will remain secured.

Please check and advise. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 3:14 PM Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]> wrote:

Tell her to check her bank on why it was deducted twice.

Below is the payment history for said order

We received 2762 dhs on 16 March

We refunded 42.49 dhs on 5 April

Again we refunded 343.22 dhs on 27 April.

I can’t find issue from our end.

I need SOA in English to understand and without any editing

I’m sure that amount though showing twice in statement but it is not
reducing her credit balance.

*From:* Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, May 28, 2020 10:31 AM
*To:* Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Veronique Bachmann <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>; Fahad Shafiq <
[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Shinette Grace
Ochoa <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Mary
Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]
>
*Subject:* Re: Refund Error SO # 200252452

Hi Sagar and Veronique,

Please update us urgently

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 3:37 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

May we have an update on this case, please?

The customer is very upset, she didn't her refund and she was even deducted
twice.

Please help us resolve the issue once and for all.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sun, May 24, 2020 at 5:22 PM Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Sagar,

Please update us up, the customer followed up again

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 9:09 AM Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Sagar,

Hope you are doing well

Please note that the customer confirmed that instead of refunding the
amount we have deducted it twice

The first time we have refunded 43.95, but the amount has been
deducted twice for the customer

The second time we have refunded 355.17, but the amount has been
deducted twice for the customer

Kindly find the attachment for the statement

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

*Error! Filename not specified.*

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

*Error! Filename not specified.*

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

*Error! Filename not specified.*

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

Virus-free. www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

*Error! Filename not specified.*

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE