Subject: RE: Order # 700241600 /Emirates-Post::1000006933742/missing part
From: Sneha Suhasini <[email-masked]>
To: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Jeffin Joy <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Chirin Khawatmi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 16:33:10 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Mary Anne,

Please arrange to send this to the customer. All the twin stroller bundles
comes with a connector. Warehouse needs to pick and pack this with the
strollers.

*Thanks,*

*From:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 15, 2020 4:04 PM
*To:* Sneha Suhasini <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Jeffin Joy <[email-masked]>;
Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>; Mostafa Said <
[email-masked]>; Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order # 700241600 /Emirates-Post::1000006933742/missing part

Hi Sneha,

As per the customer, the below item was not received.

700241600_1

BNDL-MZ-TWIN-BB1-AWL-BB1-AWL-BB1-AWL-BB5
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1106196>

Kindly check and confirm. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 3:08 PM Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Mostafa Said* <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 1:51 AM
Subject: Re: Order # 700241600 /Emirates-Post::1000006933742/missing part
To: Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Furqan hameed <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>,
Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Jeffin Joy <[email-masked]>,
Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>

+Furqan hameed <[email-masked]> Please check with the vendor.

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 4:09 PM Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team

Kindly assist

the CM didn't receive the below part with the order

700241600_1

BNDL-MZ-TWIN-BB1-AWL-BB1-AWL-BB1-AWL-BB5
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1106196>

Bumble & Bird - Robin Separable Twin Travel Stroller - Black

SHIP TOAmna Amna
مستشفى دبا
٣٠٦
Al Fujayrah
United Arab Emirates Map

SHIP AREADaba

SHIP PHONE971507508384

Regards

Taqwa

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Outbound.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/CADggbVE7moNHfmpKLR6SQUg4AM7nmPFDW9%3DxizveLSy-M4sBCg%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/CADggbVE7moNHfmpKLR6SQUg4AM7nmPFDW9%3DxizveLSy-M4sBCg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

--