Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 05:08:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[74.125.20.27] said: 550-5.1.1
    The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
    550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser 20si878938pfv.293 - gsmtp (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: ORDER # 200285653 SKU:KSA-AHM-141488
From: Mohammed Obiedo <[email-masked]>
To: Outbound <[email-masked]>, ksa lastmile <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: ccteam <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 05:08:38 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

with reference to the mentioned order and mentioned item still not shipped , Kindly arrange delivery ASAP 
Regards, 
Obiedo