Subject: Re: DHL Returns : 11/06/2020
From: Denmark A <[email-masked]>
To: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
Cc: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Michael Rolle <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 14:26:35 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Pavan,

N/A means there is no Sales Order indicated please provide if you have.

Regards,
Den mark

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 2:26 PM Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hi Denmark,
>
> Could you please what you mean by N/A:
>
> 11-Jun-20 N/A Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 9065194622
> 11-Jun-20 N/A Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 9065192850
> 11-Jun-20 N/A Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 9065195392
> Please assist here, need Orders number for this shipment, then we can
> process to dispatch, Thanks
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 6:53 PM Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> Dear Hussien,
>>
>> Kindly create CRA to the below customer as she called and requested to
>> have A gift certificate.
>>
>> 11-Jun-20 200288552 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 9065190330
>> Best Regards,
>> Anas Nazzal
>>
>>
>> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> Virus-free.
>> www.avast.com
>> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
>> <#m_4062851999302012057_m_9096152955143843791_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 3:43 PM Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Team,
>>>
>>> Please check the below orders DHL Returns hand over to Int'l Team.
>>>
>>> 11-Jun-20 200289400 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 200289400
>>> 11-Jun-20 200284915_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 6630436783
>>> 11-Jun-20 200265046 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 6630438032
>>> 11-Jun-20 700235298_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 6630436595
>>> 11-Jun-20 100148322_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 9065190326
>>> 11-Jun-20 200288552 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 9065190330
>>> 11-Jun-20 200282936 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 4595578724
>>> 11-Jun-20 200277859_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 6630437586
>>> 11-Jun-20 200278961_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 5296356170
>>> 11-Jun-20 200280793_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 6630437505
>>> 11-Jun-20 200286061 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 6630437940
>>> 11-Jun-20 200277392 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 6630437870
>>> 11-Jun-20 200288671_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 6630437214
>>> 11-Jun-20 100140078 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 5731707520
>>> 11-Jun-20 100140300 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 5731707376
>>> 11-Jun-20 N/A Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 9065193012
>>> 11-Jun-20 200279729_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 4595578385
>>> 11-Jun-20 100145953 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 4595578190
>>> 11-Jun-20 200289303 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 4595578341
>>> 11-Jun-20 200271364_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 6630437170
>>> 11-Jun-20 200287428 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 4595578632
>>> 11-Jun-20 N/A Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 9065194622
>>> 11-Jun-20 200287424 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 4595578046
>>> 11-Jun-20 200284439_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 6630436934
>>> 11-Jun-20 100150355_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 7393644311
>>> 11-Jun-20 100148004_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 6630436982
>>> 11-Jun-20 100139751 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
>>> 4595578094
>>> 11-Jun-20 100141773 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 9065190256
>>> 11-Jun-20 200288957_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 1359961643
>>> 11-Jun-20 100141345 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 6630437881
>>> 11-Jun-20 200289537 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 4595578175
>>> 11-Jun-20 100146501 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 7393653234
>>> 11-Jun-20 100148844 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 5731707413
>>> 11-Jun-20 200285328 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 4595578234
>>> 11-Jun-20 200282729_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 9065190374
>>> 11-Jun-20 200272600 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 5808666183
>>> 11-Jun-20 100148247_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 4595578212
>>> 11-Jun-20 200281659_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 9065190271
>>> 11-Jun-20 100141232_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 6630437995
>>> 11-Jun-20 100139320 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 9065194633
>>> 11-Jun-20 100137701 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 9065190492
>>> 11-Jun-20 200280444_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 6630436864
>>> 11-Jun-20 200275183 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 9516000362
>>> 11-Jun-20 200288420 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 4595578676
>>> 11-Jun-20 700236610 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 6580787102
>>> 11-Jun-20 20284845_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 2332743394
>>> 11-Jun-20 200263901 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 6630437446
>>> 11-Jun-20 100140571_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 5731707505
>>> 11-Jun-20 200280626_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 5731706794
>>> 11-Jun-20 100144837 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 6630437833
>>> 11-Jun-20 100141023 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 4595578433
>>> 11-Jun-20 N/A Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 9065192850
>>> 11-Jun-20 200288930_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 6630437133
>>> 11-Jun-20 200289033 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 6630437284
>>> 11-Jun-20 2332743114 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 2332743114
>>> 11-Jun-20 200290342 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 2332743350
>>> 11-Jun-20 600824746 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 6580787146
>>> 11-Jun-20 200289669 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
>>> 2332743534
>>> 11-Jun-20 200287528_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 1359961584
>>> 11-Jun-20 200285646_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 9453113666
>>> 11-Jun-20 100148646_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 9527131202
>>> 11-Jun-20 200271337_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 1872728966
>>> 11-Jun-20 600843162 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 6580787054
>>> 11-Jun-20 600829928 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 4595578396
>>> 11-Jun-20 700232896_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 6630436654
>>> 11-Jun-20 200291078 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 2332743055
>>> 11-Jun-20 200290091 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 2332743162
>>> 11-Jun-20 100149240 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 2332742926
>>> 11-Jun-20 100151026 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 2332743136
>>> 11-Jun-20 N/A Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 9065195392
>>> 11-Jun-20 200288519 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 2332743302
>>> 11-Jun-20 200285467_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 2332743232
>>> 11-Jun-20 200289683 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 2332743210
>>> 11-Jun-20 100137420 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 6630435980
>>> 11-Jun-20 200286621_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 2332742985
>>> 11-Jun-20 100150163 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 2332742871
>>> 11-Jun-20 600843957 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
>>> 6580786973
>>> 11-Jun-20 700232560 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
>>> 2332743490
>>> 11-Jun-20 200288981 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 2332743254
>>> 11-Jun-20 100151374 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 2332743011
>>> 11-Jun-20 200288597_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 4595578816
>>> 11-Jun-20 200286612_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 2332742952
>>> 11-Jun-20 700238133 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 2332743280
>>> 11-Jun-20 100149691 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 2332743221
>>> 11-Jun-20 200290360 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
>>> 2332743560
>>> 11-Jun-20 200268259_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 3 PAID
>>> 4130908412
>>> Best Regards,
>>> Mark.
>>>
>>
>>
>> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> Virus-free.
>> www.avast.com
>> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
>> <#m_4062851999302012057_m_9096152955143843791_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
>>
>
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> *Pavankumar A*
> Last Mile Operations
>
> *P* +971 507074205
> *E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
>
> *A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE
>
>  <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
> facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
> <https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
> <https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
> <https://twitter.com/mumzworld>
>
>  <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>
>
>  <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>
>
> Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
> for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
> and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
> distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
> law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
> e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
> environment before printing this e-mail.
>