Subject: Re: DHL Returns : 11/06/2020
From: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Cc: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Michael Rolle <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 14:27:50 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Denmark,

Could you please what you mean by N/A:

11-Jun-20 N/A Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 9065194622
11-Jun-20 N/A Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 9065192850
11-Jun-20 N/A Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 9065195392
Please assist here, need Orders number for this shipment, then we can
process to dispatch, Thanks

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 6:53 PM Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dear Hussien,
>
> Kindly create CRA to the below customer as she called and requested to
> have A gift certificate.
>
> 11-Jun-20 200288552 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
> 9065190330
> Best Regards,
> Anas Nazzal
>
>
> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> Virus-free.
> www.avast.com
> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
> <#m_9096152955143843791_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
>
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 3:43 PM Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear Team,
>>
>> Please check the below orders DHL Returns hand over to Int'l Team.
>>
>> 11-Jun-20 200289400 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 200289400
>> 11-Jun-20 200284915_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 6630436783
>> 11-Jun-20 200265046 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 6630438032
>> 11-Jun-20 700235298_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 6630436595
>> 11-Jun-20 100148322_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 9065190326
>> 11-Jun-20 200288552 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 9065190330
>> 11-Jun-20 200282936 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 4595578724
>> 11-Jun-20 200277859_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 6630437586
>> 11-Jun-20 200278961_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 5296356170
>> 11-Jun-20 200280793_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 6630437505
>> 11-Jun-20 200286061 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 6630437940
>> 11-Jun-20 200277392 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 6630437870
>> 11-Jun-20 200288671_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 6630437214
>> 11-Jun-20 100140078 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 5731707520
>> 11-Jun-20 100140300 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 5731707376
>> 11-Jun-20 N/A Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 9065193012
>> 11-Jun-20 200279729_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 4595578385
>> 11-Jun-20 100145953 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 4595578190
>> 11-Jun-20 200289303 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 4595578341
>> 11-Jun-20 200271364_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 6630437170
>> 11-Jun-20 200287428 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 4595578632
>> 11-Jun-20 N/A Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 9065194622
>> 11-Jun-20 200287424 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 4595578046
>> 11-Jun-20 200284439_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 6630436934
>> 11-Jun-20 100150355_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 7393644311
>> 11-Jun-20 100148004_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 6630436982
>> 11-Jun-20 100139751 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
>> 4595578094
>> 11-Jun-20 100141773 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 9065190256
>> 11-Jun-20 200288957_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 1359961643
>> 11-Jun-20 100141345 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 6630437881
>> 11-Jun-20 200289537 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 4595578175
>> 11-Jun-20 100146501 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 7393653234
>> 11-Jun-20 100148844 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 5731707413
>> 11-Jun-20 200285328 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 4595578234
>> 11-Jun-20 200282729_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 9065190374
>> 11-Jun-20 200272600 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 5808666183
>> 11-Jun-20 100148247_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 4595578212
>> 11-Jun-20 200281659_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 9065190271
>> 11-Jun-20 100141232_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 6630437995
>> 11-Jun-20 100139320 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 9065194633
>> 11-Jun-20 100137701 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 9065190492
>> 11-Jun-20 200280444_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 6630436864
>> 11-Jun-20 200275183 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 9516000362
>> 11-Jun-20 200288420 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 4595578676
>> 11-Jun-20 700236610 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 6580787102
>> 11-Jun-20 20284845_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 2332743394
>> 11-Jun-20 200263901 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 6630437446
>> 11-Jun-20 100140571_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 5731707505
>> 11-Jun-20 200280626_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 5731706794
>> 11-Jun-20 100144837 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 6630437833
>> 11-Jun-20 100141023 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 4595578433
>> 11-Jun-20 N/A Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 9065192850
>> 11-Jun-20 200288930_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 6630437133
>> 11-Jun-20 200289033 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 6630437284
>> 11-Jun-20 2332743114 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 2332743114
>> 11-Jun-20 200290342 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 2332743350
>> 11-Jun-20 600824746 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 6580787146
>> 11-Jun-20 200289669 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
>> 2332743534
>> 11-Jun-20 200287528_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 1359961584
>> 11-Jun-20 200285646_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 9453113666
>> 11-Jun-20 100148646_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 9527131202
>> 11-Jun-20 200271337_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 1872728966
>> 11-Jun-20 600843162 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 6580787054
>> 11-Jun-20 600829928 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 4595578396
>> 11-Jun-20 700232896_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 6630436654
>> 11-Jun-20 200291078 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 2332743055
>> 11-Jun-20 200290091 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 2332743162
>> 11-Jun-20 100149240 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 2332742926
>> 11-Jun-20 100151026 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 2332743136
>> 11-Jun-20 N/A Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 9065195392
>> 11-Jun-20 200288519 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 2332743302
>> 11-Jun-20 200285467_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 2332743232
>> 11-Jun-20 200289683 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 2332743210
>> 11-Jun-20 100137420 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 6630435980
>> 11-Jun-20 200286621_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 2332742985
>> 11-Jun-20 100150163 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 2332742871
>> 11-Jun-20 600843957 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
>> 6580786973
>> 11-Jun-20 700232560 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
>> 2332743490
>> 11-Jun-20 200288981 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 2332743254
>> 11-Jun-20 100151374 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 2332743011
>> 11-Jun-20 200288597_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 4595578816
>> 11-Jun-20 200286612_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 2332742952
>> 11-Jun-20 700238133 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 2332743280
>> 11-Jun-20 100149691 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>> 2332743221
>> 11-Jun-20 200290360 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
>> 2332743560
>> 11-Jun-20 200268259_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 3 PAID
>> 4130908412
>> Best Regards,
>> Mark.
>>
>
>
> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> Virus-free.
> www.avast.com
> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
> <#m_9096152955143843791_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
>

-- 

Regards,

*Pavankumar A*
Last Mile Operations

*P* +971 507074205
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.