Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 02:37:24 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[74.125.20.27] said: 550-5.1.1
    The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
    550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser q123si8514796pga.395 - gsmtp
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: ORDER # 700233713 TRACKING # SMSA-KSA::290089805410 iMile-KSA::605072059049
From: Mohammed Obiedo <[email-masked]>
To: ksa lastmile <[email-masked]>, Outbound <[email-masked]>
Cc: ccteam <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 02:37:19 -0700 (MST)

HI team, 

kindly expedite the delivery for the mentioned order 
this order placed on 24-Apr-2020 still not delivered , customer is chasing us for his order, 

Regards, 
Obiedo.