Subject: Invitation: Zendesk Brief @ Mon 15 Jun 2020 12:45pm - 1:45pm (GST) (customer care)
From: [email-masked]
To: customer care <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 08:19:51 +0000
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Zendesk Brief
Ekta J is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86114616073

Meeting ID: 861 1461 6073

When: Mon 15 Jun 2020 12:45pm – 1:45pm Gulf Standard Time
Where: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86114616073

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/ijc-ghaw-vjo

Join by phone
+1 484-841-5273 (PIN: 586425072)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/ijc-ghaw-vjo?pin=8448091400577&hs=0

Calendar: customer care
Who:
     * [email-masked] organiser
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * customer care

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=M2kzM2Y3bjQ5Z250ZmhsNHBnYnVpNGE1NWMgY2N0ZWFtQG11bXp3b3JsZC5jb20&tok=MTgjZWt0YUBtdW16d29ybGQuY29tNGM4NjhlZjljNzc4ZjdkODk4MTNmYTNlM2JlODJjOGQ1N2FlOTMxMg&ctz=Asia%2FDubai&hl=en_GB&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked]  
because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively, you can sign up for a Google Account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organiser and be added to the guest list, invite others regardless of  
their own invitation status or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding