Subject: RE: Order #600865886// Sku: PDT-BHCP // Belecoo Fully Adjustable High Chair W/ Wheel - Pink// Damaged
From: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>, RASIKAA RAVI <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 12:19:40 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Den,

Receive the item and create a VRA.

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 9, 2020 2:49 PM
*To:* RASIKAA RAVI <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Umang
Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>;
Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600865886// Sku: PDT-BHCP // Belecoo Fully Adjustable
High Chair W/ Wheel - Pink// Damaged

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Regards,

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 2:47 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi RASIKAA,

Please update because the customer is following up regarding the item thank
you.

Regards,

Den mark

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 12:44 PM Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Comments : Damaged

Regards

Samran Iftakhar