Subject: RE: Order #600847561 // Sku :JB-140701 // Name :Russell Hobbs - Coniston Kettle, 1.7 Litre, 3KW 23760 // Defective
From: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Morgan Vaz <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sheldon Kevin Saldanha <[email-masked]>, Nadeem Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, Thamaraiselvan Rajasekar <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Books - Wholesale <[email-masked]>, Mohammed Tousif <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 12:11:07 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Morgan,

Is there any update over the same?

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Sunday, May 31, 2020 10:09 AM
*To:* Morgan Vaz <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Sheldon Kevin Saldanha <[email-masked]>; Nadeem
Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso
<[email-masked]>; Thamaraiselvan Rajasekar <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>;
Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Books - Wholesale <
[email-masked]>; Mohammed Tousif <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600847561 // Sku :JB-140701 // Name :Russell Hobbs -
Coniston Kettle, 1.7 Litre, 3KW 23760 // Defective

Hi Morgan,

Can you please share your complete address and person to contact to whom we
will hand over the item?

Regards,

Den mark

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 9:50 AM Morgan Vaz <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Den Mark,

Request you to kindly arrange to send the kettle to our service center for
it to be checked by our team.

You can contact Mr. Nadeem,

+97143785717 Ext:    4717

Thanks & Rgds

<https://www.jashanmalgroup.com/>

*Morgan Vaz**​*

*Key Accounts Manager*

Jashanmal National Company LLC

PO Box

1545

,

Dubai

,

United Arab Emirates

Tel: *+97144174800 Ext: 4818* <+97144174800%20Ext:%204818>

[email-masked]* <[email-masked]>

*www.jashanmalgroup.com* <https://www.jashanmalgroup.com/>

*From:* Sheldon Kevin Saldanha <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, May 31, 2020 9:46 AM
*To:* Morgan Vaz <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>;
Thamaraiselvan Rajasekar <[email-masked]>; Alina
D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Books
- Wholesale <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; Mohammed Tousif <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Order #600847561 // Sku :JB-140701 // Name :Russell Hobbs -
Coniston Kettle, 1.7 Litre, 3KW 23760 // Defective

Dear All,

Adding Mr. Morgan who is the right person for Russell Hobbs.

Thanks & Regards,

Mob - 0565070386

<https://www.jashanmalgroup.com/>

*Sheldon Kevin Saldanha**​*

*Sales Executive*

Jashanmal National Company LLC

PO Box

1545

,

Dubai

,

United Arab Emirates

Tel: *+97144174800 Ext 4193* <+97144174800%20Ext%204193>

[email-masked]* <[email-masked]>

*www.jashanmalgroup.com* <https://www.jashanmalgroup.com/>

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, May 30, 2020 3:53 PM
*To:* Books - Wholesale <[email-masked]>; Thamaraiselvan
Rajasekar <[email-masked]>; Mohammed Tousif <
[email-masked]>; Sheldon Kevin Saldanha <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>;
Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Order #600847561 // Sku :JB-140701 // Name :Russell Hobbs -
Coniston Kettle, 1.7 Litre, 3KW 23760 // Defective

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Return Reason:doesnt_work_or_defective
Comments :Power tripping when turned on

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Stay HOME Stay SAFE…

Regards,

Den mark

------------------------------

DISCLAIMER:

This message is for the named addressee’s use only. It may contain
confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information
that may not be disclosed or used by any one other than the addressee(s)
and is intended for the designated individual or entity recipient(s) only.
No one else may disclose, distribute or otherwise use the contents of this
message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure, dissemination, duplication and/or
distribution are strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.
All personal messages express views solely of the sender, which are not to
be attributed to Jashanmal National LLC or any of its subsidiaries and/or
affiliates, and may not be copied
or distributed without this disclaimer.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete all copies
of it from your system, destroy any hard copies and also notify us
immediately
at +971 44174800 or by return e-mail to the sender.
Jashanmal National LLC and/or any of its subsidiaries and/or affiliates
each reserves the right to /monitor all email communications passing
through its network.
This E mail has been Virus scanned and has passed Anti-Spam rules set by
Jashanmal National LLC