Subject: RE: Product Discrepancy- 600888878// 200297562// SKU: BNDL-MZ-MD-CYBEX-2-MD-516212003-MD-516211015
From: Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
To: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Tamara Akhieva <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 10:50:42 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Mary Ann,

The carrycot is indeed sold out and won’t return into stock (old items from
the previous distributor) – I’ve been in touch for this with Tamara
already.

The discounted bundle price of the Frame + Seat Lux Butterfly is AED
2,120.58 incl VAT. So the value they paid for the carrycot is: 797.58 incl
VAT. I believe this carrycot value should be OK to refund them as we’re not
delivering against the previous value, but at the new AED 2,120.58 value.

Good to mention, the Lux Seat for Priam – part of this bundle, can recline
to a flat position, making it suitable to use from birth already.

Kind regards,

*From:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 14, 2020 6:52 PM
*To:* Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Product Discrepancy- 600888878// 200297562// SKU:
BNDL-MZ-MD-CYBEX-2-MD-516212003-MD-516211015

Hi Simone,

We have 2 customers, one from UAE (600888878) and the other is from KSA
(200297562) who complained about the missing carrycot.  Both of them
confirmed that it was included when they placed their orders

Since the carrycot is no longer available, both are asking for a refund on
the price difference they paid which is 2,918.16

SKUMD-516212003 - Cybex - Priam Frame All Terrain Matt Black

SKUMD-516210015 - Cybex - Priam Carrycot Limited Edition - Butterfly

SKUMD-516211015 - Cybex - Priam Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly

 Please check and advise. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE