Subject: RE: Order #600815070 // AEW-34120050 // Baby Art, Print Frame White & Grey // Damaged Mold
From: "Abdul Monim" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Denmark A'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Hyacinth Joyce'" <[email-masked]>, "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, "'Returns.fc'" <[email-masked]>, "'Kenneth Nwaso'" <[email-masked]>, "'Alina D'Souza'" <[email-masked]>, "'Umang Mehrotra'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 22:25:15 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello Den mark,

Ok, approved.

Best Regards

AREEN East & West LLC    Abdul Monim | Sales Supervisor

T: +971 4 2678888|F:+97142676000|M:+971 56 2066647|P.o.Box 1693

From: Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2020 5:40 PM
To: Abdul Monim <[email-masked]>
Cc: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Order #600815070 // AEW-34120050 // Baby Art, Print Frame White & Grey // Damaged Mold

Hi Abdul, 

Please find the attached the VRA for your reference. 

Regards, 

Den mark

On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 11:23 AM Abdul Monim <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Team,

Then you can proceed a GRV.

Best Regards

AREEN East & West LLC    Abdul Monim | Sales Supervisor

T: +971 4 2678888|F:+97142676000|M:+971 56 2066647|P.o.Box 1693

From: Hyacinth Joyce [mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2020 11:11 AM
To: Denmark A <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Abdul Monim <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Returns.fc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Order #600815070 // AEW-34120050 // Baby Art, Print Frame White & Grey // Damaged Mold

Hi team,

Please update.

The customer is following up again and does not want a replacement, he wants a refund.

Thank you.

 

Best Regards,

Joyce Alvarado

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: joyce <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Tue, 2 Jun 2020 at 17:59, Denmark A <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Abdul, 

Please Update.

Regards, 

Den mark

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 9:54 AM Denmark A <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi, 

Can you share your complete warehouse location and contact person to whom we will hand over the item? 

Regards, 

Den mark

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 9:46 AM Abdul Monim <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Den mark,

Ok send back for replacement please.

Best Regards

AREEN East & West LLC    Abdul Monim | Sales Supervisor

T: +971 4 2678888|F:+97142676000|M:+971 56 2066647|P.o.Box 1693

From: Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ] 
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2020 10:44 AM
To: Abdul Monim - Areen E&W <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Returns.fc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Order #600815070 // AEW-34120050 // Baby Art, Print Frame White & Grey // Damaged Mold

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back to you for your further evaluation. 

Also find the attached Video for your reference. 

Comments :The material is dry and can't be used to mold.

 

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you. 

Stay HOME Stay SAFE…

Regards,

Den mark