Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 09:48:46 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[74.125.135.26] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser d4si7609596pgq.187 - gsmtp
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: ORDER # 200283721 TRACKING # Tam-KSA::832030002094
From: Mohammed Obiedo <[email-masked]>
To: ksa lastmile <[email-masked]>, Outbound <[email-masked]>
Cc: ccteam <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 09:48:43 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

this order created 29-Apr-2020 
still not delivered Kindly update us about this order status 

Regards, 
Obiedo