Subject: Item Cancellation - Order No. 600889668_2
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 19:15:17 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

Please cancel the below item from the above order no. as requested by the
customer.

600889668_2 SBF-BS_EXT_WH45
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=882930> Baby
Safe - Safety Gate Extension 45cm - White 1

600889668_2 SBF-BS_EXT_WH45
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=882930> Baby
Safe - Safety Gate Extension 45cm - White 1
Kindly let us know once done to proceed with the refund.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE