Subject: RE: Product Inquiry- 600832345 // SKU: MTC-MercXMX-606-BLACK- Megastar - Licensed Mercedes Benz X-Class 24V - Black
From: Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
To: "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, "megastar.rideons" <[email-masked]>, Ruhi Latif <[email-masked]>, "Simba ." <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>, Mumzworld 4 Motor Cx <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>, Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 19:13:31 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Alina,

Can you please reconfirm who agreed on the AED 200 voucher, is it us or the
vendor?

@Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>, We need your approval 200GC.

Please advise.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 14, 2020 6:40 PM
*To:* megastar.rideons <[email-masked]>; Ruhi Latif <
[email-masked]>; Simba . <[email-masked]>; Umang
Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Asad
<[email-masked]>; Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <
[email-masked]>; Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>; Mumzworld 4 Motor Cx <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Ashley Fernandes <
[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Product Inquiry- 600832345 // SKU: MTC-MercXMX-606-BLACK-
Megastar - Licensed Mercedes Benz X-Class 24V - Black

Hi Jess,

Need you assistance on this case , we sent the right item as per
customer request

However The car should be a 4WD but instead received a 2WD. Vendors have
communicated with the customer and agreed to send a  megastar complimentary
item ( that we have mutually agreed upon) + A mumzworld voucher of 200 aed.

Please confirm if we can issue the customer a GC of 200 aed customer needs
a refund and no longer wants to wait.

Regards,

Alina

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 6:36 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

+Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]> Please advise need your assistance,
if we can approve the 200 aed voucher to the customer.

Regards,

Alina

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 6:28 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Magdy / Asad,

Need your assistance here.

The case is due since 8th May. The car should be a 4WD but instead received
a 2WD. Vendors have communicated with the customer and agreed to send a
megastar complimentary item ( that we have mutually agreed upon) + A
mumzworld voucher of 200 aed.

Please confirm if we can issue the customer a GC of 200 aed as the customer
is willing to keep the item.

@Ruhi Latif <[email-masked]> Also please confirm if the item is
of 4wd or 2wd so that we can update on our system and please advise when
the complimentary item would be shipped to the customer.

Order #600832345 <https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/600832345>

Products Details
Sku :MTC-MercXMX-606-BLACK
Name :Megastar - Licensed Mercedes Benz X-Class 24V - Black
Date Placed :2020-04-25 19:38:46
Date Shipped :2020-04-30 16:28:18
Qty Ordered :1.0000
Amount :1499
Shipping Country:United Arab Emirates

Regards,

Alina

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 6:20 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Umang / Ekta,

Please assist if we can approve for a GC of  200 AED

Regards,

Alina

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 1:27 PM megastar.rideons <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Mary,

Customer is following up.

Plz can u advice

Best Regards,

*   Ruhi Latif*

 0507862717

-------- Original message --------

From: "megastar.rideons" <[email-masked]>

Date: 23/05/2020 20:39 (GMT+04:00)

To: Ruhi Latif <[email-masked]>, Mary Anne Agapito <
[email-masked]>, "Simba ." <[email-masked]>, Mumzworld
4 Motor Cx <[email-masked]>

Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <
[email-masked]>, Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>, Yaseen
Shaqra <[email-masked]>, Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>

Subject: RE: Product Inquiry- 600832345 // SKU: MTC-MercXMX-606-BLACK-
Megastar - Licensed Mercedes Benz X-Class 24V - Black

Dearest Mary,

I have spoken to The customer and upon discussion she has agreed to keep
the same car provided we give her a megastar complimentary item ( that we
have mutually agreed upon) + A mumzworld voucher of 200 aed.

I have added her on cc so plz advice if the voucher is possible or not else
she wants a full refund.

We would need an urgent reply from your side in order to get this issue
resolved at the earliest.

In case you agree we can pass her the item directly after Eid and you can
pass her the voucher upon email.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

*   Ruhi Latif*

 0507862717

-------- Original message --------

From: Ruhi Latif <[email-masked]>

Date: 18/05/2020 13:29 (GMT+04:00)

To: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>, "megastar.rideons" <
[email-masked]>, "Simba ." <[email-masked]>

Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <
[email-masked]>, Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>, Yaseen
Shaqra <[email-masked]>, Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>

Subject: RE: Product Inquiry- 600832345 // SKU: MTC-MercXMX-606-BLACK-
Megastar - Licensed Mercedes Benz X-Class 24V - Black

Hi Dear we are in touch with the customer .

Could you plz let me knoe the amount that the customer has paid for this
item plz.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------

From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>

Date: 18/05/2020 09:10 (GMT+04:00)

To: "megastar.rideons" <[email-masked]>, "Simba ." <
[email-masked]>, Ruhi Latif <[email-masked]>

Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <
[email-masked]>, Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>, Yaseen
Shaqra <[email-masked]>, Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>

Subject: Re: Product Inquiry- 600832345 // SKU: MTC-MercXMX-606-BLACK-
Megastar - Licensed Mercedes Benz X-Class 24V - Black

Hi Simba and Ruhi,

May we have an update on this issue?

If this is not the 4WD, the customer wants to buy it from somewhere else.
As per the customer, if not resolved today, she wants to return the item

Until now, as per the customer, she didn't receive any call. The customer
is very upset and annoyed.

Please help us resolve the issue once and for all.

Thank you

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 9:54 AM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Ruhi,

Please advise if the customer is contacted and if the issue resolved.

Regards,

Alina

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 6:50 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Ruhi,

Please see below as requested

*Shipping Address*

SHIP TOMaysoon Shehadeh
Dubai Digital Park
D1/ 406
Dubai
United Arab Emirates Map

SHIP AREADubai Silicon Oasis

SHIP PHONE971505213389

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 1:36 PM megastar.rideons <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi dear plz send us the clients cntact no.

Best Regards,

*   Ruhi Latif*

 0507862717

-------- Original message --------

From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>

Date: 15/05/2020 09:57 (GMT+04:00)

To: "megastar.rideons" <[email-masked]>, "Simba ." <
[email-masked]>, Ruhi Latif <[email-masked]>

Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <
[email-masked]>, Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>, Alina
D'Souza <[email-masked]>, Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>

Subject: Re: Product Inquiry- 600832345 // SKU: MTC-MercXMX-606-BLACK-
Megastar - Licensed Mercedes Benz X-Class 24V - Black

Hi Team,

May we have an update on this case?

The customer called again. The white color of this car has the
description that says it's a 4WD

The customer is constantly following up. If the car she received is not
really a 4WD, she wants to return it to buy from somewhere else.

Please advise. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 9:11 AM Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

Please update us up

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 9:51 AM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Ruhi,

That is what the customer said and insisted. So is it?

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 9:40 AM megastar.rideons <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Mary,

Is it mentioned anywhere its a 4 wheel drive?

Best Regards,

*   Ruhi Latif*

 0507862717

-------- Original message --------

From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>

Date: 10/05/2020 09:36 (GMT+04:00)

To: Megastar <[email-masked]>, "Simba ." <
[email-masked]>

Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <
[email-masked]>, Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>, Alina
D'Souza <[email-masked]>

Subject: Product Inquiry- 600832345 // SKU: MTC-MercXMX-606-BLACK- Megastar
- Licensed Mercedes Benz X-Class 24V - Black

Hi Team,

Is the above item a 4 wheel drive? As per the customer, she saw it online
and in the catalog that it is, however, what she received was a 2 wheel
drive.

She only learned it when she already assembled the car. The customer wants
to return the item because of it.

PO: POMUMZ_DXB186901

This is what she sent

Please clarify. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE