Subject: Product Discrepancy- 600888878// 200297562// SKU: BNDL-MZ-MD-CYBEX-2-MD-516212003-MD-516211015
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 18:51:54 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Simone,

We have 2 customers, one from UAE (600888878) and the other is from KSA
(200297562) who complained about the missing carrycot.  Both of them
confirmed that it was included when they placed their orders

Since the carrycot is no longer available, both are asking for a refund on
the price difference they paid which is 2,918.16

SKUMD-516212003 - Cybex - Priam Frame All Terrain Matt Black

SKUMD-516210015 - Cybex - Priam Carrycot Limited Edition - Butterfly

SKUMD-516211015 - Cybex - Priam Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly

 Please check and advise. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE