Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 07:23:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[74.125.20.27] said: 550-5.1.1
    The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
    550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser k8si7122407pgt.457 - gsmtp
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[74.125.20.27] said: 550-5.2.1 The
    email account that you tried to reach is disabled. Learn more at 550 5.2.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=DisabledUser l17si7555660plb.18 - gsmtp
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: ORDER # 200288353 TRACKING # Tam-KSA::832005002736
From: Mohammed Obiedo <[email-masked]>
To: ksa lastmile <[email-masked]>, Outbound <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: ccteam <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 07:23:37 -0700 (MST)

Hi team, 

with reference to the mentioned order number above this order created on 9-May-2020 
still not delivered , Kindly expedite the delivery ASAP the customer is chasing us for his order , 

Regards, 
Obiedo