Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 06:10:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hello [email-masked],

We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (outbound.fc) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group. A few more details on why you weren't able to post:

 * You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
 * The owner of the group may have removed this group.
 * You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.
 * This group may not be open to posting.

If you have questions related to this or any other Google Group, visit the Help Center at https://support.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/bin/topic.py?topic=25838.

Thanks,

mumzworld.com admins

----- Original message -----

Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 06:10:44 -0700 (MST)
From: Mohammed Obiedo <[email-masked]>
To: Leen Abu Khamseh <[email-masked]>
Cc: outbound fc <[email-masked]>, 
	ksa lastmile <[email-masked]>, 
	Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, ccteam <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: URGENT DELIVERY || ORDER#200280858

--=_d19f0cbd-d599-4ed6-b5be-cc4adda22673
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi team , 

still waiting for the update 

regards, 
Obiedo 

From: "Leen Abu Khamseh" <[email-masked]> 
To: "outbound fc" <[email-masked]>, "ksa lastmile" <[email-masked]>, "Mohamed Magdy" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "ccteam" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, 9 June, 2020 14:59:03 
Subject: URGENT DELIVERY || ORDER#200280858 

Hello Team , 
Kindly deliver the shipment with tracking no. S001111843814 via Shipa . URGENTLY 

The customer is extremely frustrated 

Thank you for your time . 

--=_d19f0cbd-d599-4ed6-b5be-cc4adda22673
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-s=
ize: 12pt; color: #000000">Hi team ,<br><br>still waiting for the update<br=
><br>regards,<br>Obiedo<br><br><hr id=3D"zwchr" data-marker=3D""><div data-=
marker=3D""><b>From: </b>"Leen Abu Khamseh" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><=
b>To: </b>"outbound fc" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, "ksa lastmile" &=
lt;[email-masked]&gt;, "Mohamed Magdy" &lt;[email-masked]=
m&gt;<br><b>Cc: </b>"ccteam" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Sent: </b>T=
uesday, 9 June, 2020 14:59:03<br><b>Subject: </b>URGENT DELIVERY || ORDER#2=
00280858<br></div><br><div data-marker=3D""><div dir=3D"ltr">Hello Team ,&n=
bsp;<br><div>Kindly deliver the shipment with tracking no.&nbsp;<span style=
=3D"color:rgb(38,38,38);font-family:&quot;Open Sans&quot;,Helvetica,sans-se=
rif;font-size:13px">S001111843814 via Shipa&nbsp;. URGENTLY</span></div><di=
v><div><img pnsrc=3D"cid:ii_kb7q1f9j0" alt=3D"image.png" width=3D"496" heig=
ht=3D"225" src=3D"cid:ii_kb7q1f9j0"><br></div></div><br><div>The customer i=
s extremely frustrated&nbsp;</div><br><div>Thank you for your time .&nbsp;<=
/div></div><br></div></div></body></html>
--=_d19f0cbd-d599-4ed6-b5be-cc4adda22673--