Subject: RE: Order# 600809761_3 & 600877166 - UAE
From: Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
To: Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>
Cc: lastmile <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 17:03:07 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Syed,

Thank you for quick response.

Apologize, the correct order number is 600809761_3, update please.?

Regards,

Lima

*From:* Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 14, 2020 4:50 PM
*To:* Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* lastmile <[email-masked]>; Naib Khan <[email-masked]>;
Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>; Mostafa saad <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Eugene
Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order# 100132964_1 & 600877166 - UAE

Hello Lima,

Order # *100132964_1* is from (*Tamer WH - RIY*) please contact them.

Order # *600877166* is loaded since 1st June. @Mostafa saad
<[email-masked]> can you please check here on this and update.

Best Regards,

ᐧ

On Sun, 14 Jun 2020 at 16:15, Lima Premlal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

Please note that customer claims that she haven’t received her package yet
for subject orders.

Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,

Lima

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Outbound.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/b07c164d214dc56faa4f7f5ddafaf159%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/b07c164d214dc56faa4f7f5ddafaf159%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.