Subject: RE: 100146020 - very urgent.
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: "Asad ." <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Moataz Salah El Din <[email-masked]>
Cc: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>, Leena <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 15:46:30 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Asad,

As per DHL tracker – we received shipment on 2nd June then why no CRA in
system and product not received in system– my question are we keeping
products unaccounted in warehouse? How many such product will be there?

@Moataz Salah El Din <[email-masked]> – what customer wants now –
what he told you on Thursday ?

*From:* Asad . <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 14, 2020 3:42 PM
*To:* Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>; Leena <[email-masked]>;
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>;
Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 100146020 - very urgent.

I responded on the same case this morning. Just refund the money to the
customer and don’t wait any longer.

Push DHL to give the shipment back and once its received back just ensure
we don’t refund the customer again.

Kind Regards,

*Asad Pirzada*
Chief Operations Officer

*M * +971 504 09 5386
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From: *Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
*Date: *Sunday, 14 June 2020 at 3:38 PM
*To: *Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>,
Leena <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Sagar
Khawani <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>,
customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject: *Re: 100146020 - very urgent.

Dear All,

This has been returned through RTN AWB 4595578746. Attached communication
for reference

@Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]> - Please check with Sohit and revert

Regards,

Ronald

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 3:29 PM Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> wrote:

+ Ronald, Pavan

Please share feedback on this case

Best

Eugene

On Sun, 14 Jun 2020 at 15:02, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> & @Umang Mehrotra
<[email-masked]> ....Please advise about this order urgently.

Thanks

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 4:14 PM Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]> wrote:

Order placed on 1st May

Shipped by us on 17th May

Customer is here in D3 office.

Asking for refund – 3K dhs

No refund request raised by CC team.

No CRA.

As per DHL it is returned to warehouse  on 2nd June.

Where is the product ? who is having.?

Where is the process broken ?

Can we know and fix & learn.

-- 

-- 

Thanks,

Eugene