Subject: RE: Missing Item- 200273050 | SKU- MD-243102
From: Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
To: DXB CS <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 15:34:23 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Anita,

AWB # 70795322

Regards,

Lima

*From:* DXB CS <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 14, 2020 3:34 PM
*To:* 'Lima Premlal' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
'Zubair Wahid' <[email-masked]>; 'Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala' <
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
*Cc:* 'customer care' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Missing Item- 200273050 | SKU- MD-243102

Dear Lima,

Help with Naqel Tracking number.

Regards,

Anita D’souza

Customer Service Team

Mobile No: +971-504248925

.

*DISCLAIMER: The content of this email is confidential and intended for the
recipient(s) specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to
share any part of this message with any third party, without a written
consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please
reply to this message and follow with its deletion.*

*From:* Lima Premlal [mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* Sunday, June 14, 2020 3:22 PM
*To:* [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Zubair Wahid <
[email-masked]>; Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Missing Item- 200273050 | SKU- MD-243102

Dear Team,

Please note that customer claims that she haven’t received subject
mentioned item. Also, she have received only 1 box our of 2 boxes.

Please check and confirm urgently. See below mail from customer end:

Regards,

Lima