Subject: RE: [SPAM] Order #600822609 MISSING ITEMS
From: Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>
To: Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Naveed Aftab <[email-masked]>, Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Robert Gonzales <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 14:35:36 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear All,

Please do the needful.

Regards,

Marla

*From:* Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 14, 2020 2:33 PM
*To:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <
[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Mostafa saad <
[email-masked]>; Naveed Aftab <[email-masked]>; Mary
Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>;
Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Robert Gonzales <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: [SPAM] Order #600822609 MISSING ITEMS

Dear Team

The cm keeps calling to follow up, and no collection done.

Regards

Taqwa

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 1:00 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Denmark,

Please advise if we have the item and is it shipped to the customer

Regards,

Alina

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 12:55 PM Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear all,

Any update.

Regards,

Marla

*From:* Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, May 28, 2020 5:07 PM
*To:* 'Naveed Aftab' <[email-masked]>; 'Mary Anne Agapito' <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Alina D'Souza' <[email-masked]>; 'Denmark A' <
[email-masked]>; 'Umang Mehrotra' <[email-masked]>; 'Syed
Yakoob' <[email-masked]>; 'customer care' <[email-masked]>;
'Shady Elgendy' <[email-masked]>; 'Mohamed Magdy' <
[email-masked]>; 'Ekta Jesswani' <[email-masked]>; 'Mostafa
saad' <[email-masked]>; 'Robert Gonzales' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: [SPAM] Order #600822609 MISSING ITEMS

HI Mary Anne,

Please update, just getting worried about this issue.

Regards,

Marla

*From:* Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, May 28, 2020 1:30 PM
*To:* 'Naveed Aftab' <[email-masked]>; Mary Anne Agapito <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>;
Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>;
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>;
Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; 'Robert Gonzales' <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: [SPAM] Order #600822609 MISSING ITEMS

Dear Mary Anne,

Please look into the attached mail by Naveed.

The items has been collected by our team from Better Life warehouse.

Kindly follow up at the warehouse.

Regards,

Marla

*From:* Naveed Aftab <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, May 28, 2020 1:25 PM
*To:* Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>; Mary Anne Agapito <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>;
Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>;
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>;
Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; Robert Gonzales <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: [SPAM] Order #600822609 MISSING ITEMS

Dear Marla,

Please refer to the attached email I sent yesterday with a reply from our
warehouse team.

Regards,

Naveed

*NAVEED AFTAB*
*Direct Sales Executive*

TEL: +9714 702 89 00 FAX: +9714 238 42 68
MOBILE: +971 58 901 30 03

WEB: www.betterlifeuae.com
ADDRESS: 11th Floor, Al Gurg Tower 3, Baniyas Road, P.O. Box 25441,  Dubai,
United Arab Emirates

<https://www.facebook.com/BetterLifeUAE>

<https://twitter.com/betterlifeuae>

<http://www.youtube.com/user/BetterLifeUAE>

<http://www.pinterest.com/betterlifeuae/>

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the exclusive use of
the addressee and contains confidential or privileged information. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete this e-mail and any attachments.Any review, retransmission,
disclosure, copying or modification is strictly forbidden. Easa Saleh Al
Gurg Group LLC and its subsidiaries do not enter into contracts or
contractual obligations via electronic mail, unless otherwise agreed in
writing between parties concerned.

<https://esagdesignhub.ae/>

*From:* Marla Joy Laurico [mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>]

*Sent:* Thursday, May 28, 2020 1:11 PM
*To:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>; Naveed Aftab <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>;
Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>;
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>;
Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; Robert Gonzales <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: [SPAM] Order #600822609 MISSING ITEMS

Dear Naveed,

Have thought we resolved this issue, Please lets not make our customer wait.

regards,

marla

On May 28, 2020, at 1:09 PM, Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Naveed,

In relation to this case, is there any way that the missing accessories
will be given instead of returning the mixer?

The customer needs it urgently and this may resolve the issue in a faster
way.

Please advise if possible.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com:443/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.mumzworld.com&umid=ec618a54-9a7e-47d8-8f1c-3057ac784d2a&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-0c654fad58f1caa68d04293a84464cfaea67bfc7>
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 2:41 PM Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
wrote:

@Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>  Please add the CRA on the sheet with
the details.

Regards

Mostafa Saad

LM Supervisor at Mumzworld

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 2:31 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

CRA Created please arrange collection asap customer needs replacement

CRA_AR_RE12129

@Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> please arrange collection

Regards,

Alina

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 5:21 PM Naveed Aftab <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Denmark,

Thank you for sharing the purchase order number. Please note the item was
picked up from our warehouse on 18th April 2020 and missing parts were
reported well beyond the 15 days reporting window. However, I have
requested our warehouse to look into this.

Thanks & Regards,

Naveed

*NAVEED AFTAB*
*Direct Sales Executive*

TEL: +9714 702 89 00 FAX: +9714 238 42 68
MOBILE: +971 58 901 30 03

WEB: www.betterlifeuae.com
ADDRESS: 11th Floor, Al Gurg Tower 3, Baniyas Road, P.O. Box 25441,  Dubai,
United Arab Emirates

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com:443/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=https%3a%2f%2fwww.facebook.com%2fBetterLifeUAE&umid=ec618a54-9a7e-47d8-8f1c-3057ac784d2a&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-0bdd11208ca942e83d94fbf610e1abfd0b5de769>

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com:443/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=https%3a%2f%2ftwitter.com%2fbetterlifeuae&umid=ec618a54-9a7e-47d8-8f1c-3057ac784d2a&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-69b69ddda9d8022e7347fcda8863330426ae4e3c>

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com:443/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.youtube.com%2fuser%2fBetterLifeUAE&umid=ec618a54-9a7e-47d8-8f1c-3057ac784d2a&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-f27c1958aa7871207871ec476b26f5300c3af289>

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com:443/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.pinterest.com%2fbetterlifeuae%2f&umid=ec618a54-9a7e-47d8-8f1c-3057ac784d2a&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-e3eb70a018792399a27a9a13b418f32cea00d39a>

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the exclusive use of
the addressee and contains confidential or privileged information. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete this e-mail and any attachments.Any review, retransmission,
disclosure, copying or modification is strictly forbidden. Easa Saleh Al
Gurg Group LLC and its subsidiaries do not enter into contracts or
contractual obligations via electronic mail, unless otherwise agreed in
writing between parties concerned.

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com:443/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=https%3a%2f%2fesagdesignhub.ae&umid=ec618a54-9a7e-47d8-8f1c-3057ac784d2a&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-91b6a093962e0af5c212c1a69cb0a5acec1cac79>

*From:* Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 20, 2020 5:03 PM
*To:* Naveed Aftab <[email-masked]>; Mostafa saad <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Marla Joy Laurico <
[email-masked]>; Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>; Robert
Gonzales <[email-masked]>; Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>; customer
care <[email-masked]>; Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>; Mohamed
Magdy <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Alina
D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: [SPAM] RE: Order #600822609 MISSING ITEMS

Hi Naveed,

Please see the required PO for your reference POMUMZ_DXB180991, Also find
the attached sales invoice.

@Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> Please create cra for the said item
for us to proceed with the collection.

@Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> Once the CRA is raised could
you please assist us to collect the item accordingly.

Regards,

Den mark

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 4:49 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Denmark,

Please assist, the customer is been waiting

Regards,

Alina

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 1:19 PM Naveed Aftab <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Mumzworld,

Please share the PO number.

Regards,

Naveed

*NAVEED AFTAB*
*Direct Sales Executive*

TEL: +9714 702 89 00 FAX: +9714 238 42 68
MOBILE: +971 58 901 30 03

WEB: www.betterlifeuae.com
ADDRESS: 11th Floor, Al Gurg Tower 3, Baniyas Road, P.O. Box 25441,  Dubai,
United Arab Emirates

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=https%3a%2f%2fwww.facebook.com%2fBetterLifeUAE&umid=99c9badf-3cb4-49fe-86a4-58b6cf901cd8&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-68cf07b456e281c7e43b79b51af06cc460bf0982>

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=https%3a%2f%2ftwitter.com%2fbetterlifeuae&umid=99c9badf-3cb4-49fe-86a4-58b6cf901cd8&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-13c3a64406bd8ed54005393bd5b25ec83aa9c2d5>

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.youtube.com%2fuser%2fBetterLifeUAE&umid=99c9badf-3cb4-49fe-86a4-58b6cf901cd8&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-29f7f5bab8ff5744fd5b1de14ad71851e882befd>

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.pinterest.com%2fbetterlifeuae%2f&umid=99c9badf-3cb4-49fe-86a4-58b6cf901cd8&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-c64735fd0f6dc07d27c68c45f7a0e369dc2f0872>

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the exclusive use of
the addressee and contains confidential or privileged information. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete this e-mail and any attachments.Any review, retransmission,
disclosure, copying or modification is strictly forbidden. Easa Saleh Al
Gurg Group LLC and its subsidiaries do not enter into contracts or
contractual obligations via electronic mail, unless otherwise agreed in
writing between parties concerned.

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=https%3a%2f%2fesagdesignhub.ae&umid=99c9badf-3cb4-49fe-86a4-58b6cf901cd8&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-d528178ebe07376681ede9027a697c36b7192a91>

*From:* Naveed Aftab
*Sent:* Monday, May 18, 2020 11:46 PM
*To:* Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>; Mary Anne Agapito <
[email-masked]>; Rashid Khan <[email-masked]>; Robert
Gonzales <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>;
Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: [SPAM] RE: Order #600822609 MISSING ITEMS

Dear Marla,

Will check and let you know shortly.

Regards,

Naveed

*NAVEED AFTAB*
*Direct Sales Executive*

TEL: +9714 702 89 00 FAX: +9714 238 42 68
MOBILE: +971 58 901 30 03

WEB: www.betterlifeuae.com
ADDRESS: 11th Floor, Al Gurg Tower 3, Baniyas Road, P.O. Box 25441,  Dubai,
United Arab Emirates

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=https%3a%2f%2fwww.facebook.com%2fBetterLifeUAE&umid=99c9badf-3cb4-49fe-86a4-58b6cf901cd8&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-68cf07b456e281c7e43b79b51af06cc460bf0982>

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=https%3a%2f%2ftwitter.com%2fbetterlifeuae&umid=99c9badf-3cb4-49fe-86a4-58b6cf901cd8&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-13c3a64406bd8ed54005393bd5b25ec83aa9c2d5>

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.youtube.com%2fuser%2fBetterLifeUAE&umid=99c9badf-3cb4-49fe-86a4-58b6cf901cd8&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-29f7f5bab8ff5744fd5b1de14ad71851e882befd>

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.pinterest.com%2fbetterlifeuae%2f&umid=99c9badf-3cb4-49fe-86a4-58b6cf901cd8&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-c64735fd0f6dc07d27c68c45f7a0e369dc2f0872>

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the exclusive use of
the addressee and contains confidential or privileged information. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete this e-mail and any attachments.Any review, retransmission,
disclosure, copying or modification is strictly forbidden. Easa Saleh Al
Gurg Group LLC and its subsidiaries do not enter into contracts or
contractual obligations via electronic mail, unless otherwise agreed in
writing between parties concerned.

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=https%3a%2f%2fesagdesignhub.ae&umid=99c9badf-3cb4-49fe-86a4-58b6cf901cd8&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-d528178ebe07376681ede9027a697c36b7192a91>

*From:* Marla Joy Laurico [mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>]

*Sent:* Monday, May 18, 2020 10:40 PM
*To:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>; Rashid Khan <
[email-masked]>; Robert Gonzales <[email-masked]>; Naveed
Aftab <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>;
Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* [SPAM] RE: Order #600822609 MISSING ITEMS

Dear Naveed,

Please advise asap.

Why there’s missing part?

missing - the dough hook, flat beater, and edge beater

Regard,

Marla

*From:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, May 18, 2020 1:34 PM
*To:* [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
*Cc:* Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Syed Yakoob <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Shady Elgendy <
[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600822609 MISSING ITEMS

Hi Team,

We need your support in this case.

As per the customer, 3 accessories are missing - the dough hook, flat
beater, and edge beater

The customer is constantly following up.

Kindly assist. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:

https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com:443/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=www.mumzworld.com&umid=99c9badf-3cb4-49fe-86a4-58b6cf901cd8&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-7c7b9f723f15177d0518b9b6f84be888ebe21477
<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.mumzworld.com&umid=304a156b-7133-4728-a907-7266ce8a8e1d&auth=e38b0469095695ad8d3a2804be7c85fa22ad448b-68574036736d5e5b49c087f645ff7fbcf0501c12>
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 9:04 AM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Marla,

Please advise,

Regards,

Alina

On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 9:45 PM Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello Alina,

If any missing part is from the internal package kindly refer to the vendor
directly as we are processing the item in vendor packing only.

Thanks & Regards

ᐧ

On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 5:57 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mohit,

Any update on this?

Please confirm 1800 AED item, or if replacement order required?

Customer has opened it @Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]> @Denmark A
<[email-masked]>

Regards,

Alina

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 4:58 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mohit,

Customer claims missing items

Products Details
Sku :BLC-SMF02PBUK
Name :Smeg - Stand Mixer - Pastel Blue
Date Placed :2020-04-19 18:40:57
Date Shipped :2020-05-04 12:04:53
Qty Ordered :1.0000
Amount :1808.57
Shipping Country:United Arab Emirates

Return Reason:missing_part_or_pieces
Comments :The item missing three standard accessories ( dough hook, flat
beater, and edge beater)

Regards,

Alina

--