Subject: RE: Order #600801305 // JB-566201 // Hoover - Gator Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner HQ86-GA-B // Defective damaged not as New
From: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
To: Rajesh Seetharama Bangera <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Alquoze Warehouse - GM 1 <[email-masked]>
Cc: Thamaraiselvan Rajasekar <[email-masked]>, Davinder Ram <[email-masked]>, Anjit Singh <[email-masked]>, Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 13:45:29 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Jashanmal Team,

Please update.

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, June 11, 2020 5:40 PM
*To:* Rajesh Seetharama Bangera <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; Alquoze Warehouse - GM 1 <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Thamaraiselvan Rajasekar <[email-masked]>;
Davinder Ram <[email-masked]>; Anjit Singh <
[email-masked]>; Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>;
Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <
[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain
<[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600801305 // JB-566201 // Hoover - Gator Cordless
Handheld Vacuum Cleaner HQ86-GA-B // Defective damaged not as New

Dear Vendor,

Please respond.

Regards,

Den mark

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 5:33 PM Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Team,

Any update on this? the customer continuously asking for updates. We tried
to call the number but it belongs to a different customer.

Please prioritize.

Best Regards

On Thu, 11 Jun 2020 at 17:23, Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Please update us up as the customer followed up on the case

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 3:11 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Also please provide your complete address details and contact person in
charge to whom we will hand over the item.

Comments :The item is not new, it looks old. It looks like someone has used
it many times.

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Stay HOME Stay SAFE…

Regards,

Den mark

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 

*Amir Hussain Julkarnain*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1322 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE