Subject: RE: Order #600801671 // TW-57181 // Intex - Mandarin Swim Center Family Pool - Yellow // Damaged
From: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
To: Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>, Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Abdul Moiz Ashraf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 13:13:52 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

++Jessa & Elena,

Hi Jessa,

Please intervene.

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, June 11, 2020 9:45 AM
*To:* Abdul Moiz Ashraf <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>;
Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600801671 // TW-57181 // Intex - Mandarin Swim Center
Family Pool - Yellow // Damaged

Hi Abdul,

Please respond.

Regards,

Den mark

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 3:25 PM Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Please update us up, the customer called to follow up

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 11:15 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Return Reason:received_damaged_not_as_new
Comments :After blowing up the pool - i noticed there was a small tear at
the bottom.

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Stay HOME Stay SAFE…

Regards,

Den mark

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE