Subject: Re: Emirates Post Returned Int'l : 14/06/2020
From: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
To: Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 12:35:38 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Mark,

Received and the highlighted one belongs to domestic not international,
Please check correct, Thanks

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 12:27 PM Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Dear Team,
>
> Please check the below orders from Emirates Post Hand Over to Int'l team,
>
> Best Regards,
> Mark.
>
> 14-Jun-20 600887019_1 Returned International Order Emirates Post Anwar 2
> PAID
> 14-Jun-20 100155401 Returned International Order Emirates Post Anwar 1
> PAID
> 14-Jun-20 200295688 Returned International Order Emirates Post Anwar 1
> PAID
>

-- 

Regards,

*Pavankumar A*
Last Mile Operations

*P* +971 507074205
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.