Subject: Order # 200268711_1 /CRAKTM6224
From: Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 12:26:47 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Team

Please receive CRA for the 6 items

KSA-MD-2000806
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1137941> 4moms
- Mamaroo 4.0 - Multi Plush
SA-IA-11507063
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=323627> Pampers
Premium Care Diapers, Size 1, Newborn, 2-5 kg, Mid P
NMT-NHB0060
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=881916> Himalaya
- 56pcs Soothing & Protecting Baby Wipes 2+1

KSA-MMZT-005.2059
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1109497> Medela
Harmony Light Manual Breast Pump

KSA-GI-6090007
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=578111> Johnson
& Johnson - Baby Shampoo 200ml

KSA-GI-4645406
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=578128> Johnson
& Johnson - Baby Bath Bedtime 300ml

SHIP TOfahad almadani
الحمراء خلف وزاره الثروه المعدنيه
فله ب ٦
Jeddah
Saudi Arabia Map
SHIP AREA
SHIP PHONE966555555389

Regards
Taqwa