Subject: Re: Please Deliver Today - Order No. 600890957
From: Ravaid Qasim <[email-masked]>
To: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 10:41:21 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Hyacinth,

Will be delivered before 3 pm.

Thanks

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 10:19 AM Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi team,
>
> Please ensure delivery Today before 6PM. Kindly call the customer before
> delivery.
>
>
> Thank you.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> *Joyce Alvarado*
> Customer Care Representative
> p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
> www.mumzworld.com
> a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District,
> PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE
>

-- 

* <http://www.careem.com/> *
*Ravaid Qasim *

*B2B Ops Lead -  UAE.*

*Mobile*: +971 (0)522998304

<https://www.facebook.com/gocareem/>  <https://twitter.com/careemuae>
<https://www.instagram.com/careemuae/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCrbhNrNv4CZVzD-OqU5VQ>

-- 

*This email, including any information it contains and any 
attachments to it, is confidential and may be privileged. This email is 
intended only for the use of the named recipient(s). If you are not a named 
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message 
and delete the original message. You should not disclose or copy this 
email, any of its contents or any attachments to it. This email may have 
been transmitted over an unsecure public network and, therefore, Careem 
does not accept responsibility for its contents or for any damage sustained 
as a result of viewing its contents or in connection with its transmission. 
Careem reserves the right to monitor all communications from or to this 
account.*