Subject: WRONG ITEM DELIVERED- 700241129_2// sku: AZ-50009
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 10:33:43 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

We have a customer who is extremely upset about receiving a totally
different item from what she ordered.

The customer ordered 3 dolls but 1 of which was wrong.

700241129_2 AZ-50009
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=968356> Kindi
Kids - Snack Time Friends - 10" Doll - Marsha Mello

But the customer received the item below:

This is a birthday gift and she needs it urgently.

Please check and do the needful. The customer already filed a complaint to
consumer rights.

Awaiting your response. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE