Subject: PLS CANCEL - 200260598_2
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Azharuddin Kalamuddin (R3PL)" <[email-masked]>, "Raghu Nalloor (R3PL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 19:08:49 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

The subject order has only one CRA, it was only for  CRAKTM6082-

JRT-JK801115-79
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=875201> Jikel
- Cruise Stroller - Red

Please cancel the remaining items, the customer doesn't want the rest of
the orders.

HDC-8901138819262
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=299159> Himalaya
Herbals - Baby Care Gift Pack

KSA-AIP-219224
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=448361> Tommee
Tippee - Sangenic Tec Cassette Tub - White

@Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]> - please create the CRA
and advise once done.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE