Subject: Ticket Assigned - ORDER REFUND
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 03:35:30 +0000

Hi Rayan Suliman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  ORDER REFUND Hi,

I have placed an Order #6126398436 and scheduled the delivery and chose COD
payment method as my previous experience two weeks ago was horrible with
your store.
Now the Order #6125916564 was delivered today and your delivery team asked
to pay before unloading via the Span machine. So I paid.
.
Only after unloading they came to know that BED head was completely broken.

Now they have taken the bed back with them and my money is stuck with you
guys once again.

From the last 30 days I made 7 purchases with Homebox and home center and 6
of those were horrible, either cancelled from your side or delivered broken
items.

This was my final purchase with you and I humbly request you to return my
money which was paid via span machine( attached the receipt). So that I
could never ever even think about purchasing from your stores.

Regards
Yasir
0535880906

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3936430