Subject: Cases that needs escalations.
From: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 13:07:05 +0530

Hi Seeta,

With regards to the following Ticket Nos, all the orders have been delayed
as they are not shipped:-

1. 581552 - Order was placed on March 23 and till now there is no
consignment details
2. 639862 - Order was placed on March 28 and till now there is no
consignment details
3. 646493 - Order was placed on March 26 and till now its not shipped.
There is no tracking details in the Hybris.
4. 662648 - Order was placed on March 18 and part order is still not
shipped.
5. 681740 - Order is showing shipped on April 04 but still not handed over
to Fetchr.
6. 691498 - Order is showing shipped on April 08 but still not handed over
to Aramex.

Regards,
Nikhil.