Subject: Ticket Assigned - الشحنة ناقصه
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 08:29:55 +0000

Hi Fauzan Musalman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  الشحنة ناقصه Contacted
الطلبيات ليست كاملة الصور في الايميل ناقصة

-- 
Disclaimer: The information contained in this message is intended for the 
addressee only and may contain classified information. If you are not the 
addressee, please delete this message and notify the sender; you should not 
copy or distribute this message or disclose its contents to anyone. Any 
views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual(s) 
and not necessarily of the university. No reliance may be placed on this 
message without written confirmation from an authorized representative of 
its contents. No guarantee is implied that this message or any attachment 
is virus free or has not been intercepted and amended. 

إخلاء مسؤليه:  ان 
جميع المعلومات المتضمنة في هذه الرسالة تخص المستلم، وربما تتضمن معلومات 
سرية، واذا لم تكن انت المستلم فالرجاء الغاء الرسالة واشعار المرسل، كما يمنع 
نسخ او توزيع هذه الرسالة او افشاء محتوياتها لاخرين. ويجدر بالعلم ان جميع 
الآراء ووجهات النظر الواردة في هذه الرسالة تعتبر شخصية وليست بالضرورة 
منسوبة للجامعة. كما لايمكن ان يعتمد على هذه الرسالة ما لم تحصل على موافقة 
خطية من المسئول عن محتوياتها. كما لايوجد ضمان بان هذه الرسالة أو مرفقاتها 
خالية من الفيروسات أو انها لم يتم اعتراضها وتعديلها

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/633197