Subject: Knet refund // 8376682226
From: Shivani Rani <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 07:44:42 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Ticket number: 656658 

Problem Statement: Refund issue 

Order Date: Apr 9 , 2020 

Order ID: 8376682226 

Assistance Required: Need an urgent refund 

Issue Description: Customer place an order which was on-validation cancelled and she paid through KNET . In a payment transaction, it is showing capture accepted. ​ 

​ 

Customer needs the refund on priority. 

​ 

Kindly check and update. 

​ 

Thank you for your help! 

Regards, 

Shivani