Subject: Re: Livesalesman Tickets
From: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Saurabh <[email-masked]>, Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>, Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>, malik ismail <[email-masked]>, Mohmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>, jessie caparas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 04:21:03 -0700 (MST)

Hi Shababe, 

Thank you for sharing the details regarding pending cases. 

We all are working on them, will share with you the details where we require your team assistance. 

Thanks & Regards, 
Seeta Kunwar 

From: "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Saurabh" <[email-masked]>, "Mustehsan Siddiqui" <[email-masked]>, "Mohd Imran" <[email-masked]>, "malik ismail" <[email-masked]>, "Mohmoud Elsayed" <[email-masked]>, "jessie caparas" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 3:28:48 PM 
Subject: RE: Livesalesman Tickets 

Hi Seeta, 

Please find the attached backlogs tickets of LMS. 

L2 GROUP: 

Row Labels 	

Count of Ticket ID 

2020 	

338 

Jan 	

13 

Feb 	

133 

Mar 	

192 

Grand Total 	

338 

LIVESALESMAN GROUP: 

Date 	

Count of Ticket 

2019 	

4 

Dec 	

4 

2020 	

1674 

Jan 	

4 

Feb 	

77 

Mar 	

1593 

Grand Total 	

1678 

Thanks, 

Shababe Quamar 

From: Mohammad Shababe Quamar 
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2020 10:02 AM 
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Saurabh <[email-masked]>; Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>; Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>; Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Livesalesman Tickets 

Hi Seeta, 

Please find the attached backlogs tickets of LMS. 

L2 GROUP: 

Date 	

Count of Ticket ID 

2020 	

320 

Jan 	

14 

Feb 	

130 

Mar 	

176 

Grand Total 	

320 

LIVESALESMAN GROUP: 

Date 	

Count of Ticket 

2019 	

2 

Dec 	

2 

2020 	

1438 

Jan 	

4 

Feb 	

79 

Mar 	

1355 

Grand Total 	

1440 

Thanks, 

Shababe Quamar 

From: Mohammad Shababe Quamar 
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 11:46 AM 
To: Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Saurabh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Livesalesman Tickets 

Hi Seeta, 

Please find the attached backlogs tickets of LMS. 

L2 GROUP: 

Date 	

Count of Ticket 

2019 	

1 

Nov 	

1 

2020 	

320 

Jan 	

17 

Feb 	

142 

Mar 	

161 

Grand Total 	

321 

LIVESALESMAN GROUP: 

Date 	

Count of Ticket 

2019 	

2 

Oct 	

1 

Dec 	

1 

2020 	

1034 

Jan 	

4 

Feb 	

104 

Mar 	

926 

Grand Total 	

1036 

Thanks, 

Shababe Quamar 

From: Mohammad Shababe Quamar 
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 11:45 AM 
To: Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Saurabh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Livesalesman Tickets 

Hi Seeta, 

Please find the attached backlogs tickets of LMS. 

L2 GROUP: 

Date 	

Count of Ticket 

2019 	

3 

Dec 	

3 

2020 	

354 

Jan 	

21 

Feb 	

188 

Mar 	

145 

Grand Total 	

357 

LIVESALESMAN GROUP: 

Date 	

Count of Ticket 

2019 	

3 

Oct 	

1 

Nov 	

1 

Dec 	

1 

2020 	

1302 

Jan 	

9 

Feb 	

194 

Mar 	

1099 

Grand Total 	

1305 

Thanks, 

Shababe Quamar 

From: Mohammad Shababe Quamar 
Sent: Saturday, March 7, 2020 3:43 PM 
To: Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Saurabh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Livesalesman Tickets 

Hi Seeta, 

Please find the attached backlogs tickets of LMS, let us know which tickets are not responded to by Internal teams, share with me fresh sheet. 

L2 GROUP: 

Date 	

Count of Ticket 

2019 	

8 

Dec 	

8 

2020 	

320 

Jan 	

20 

Feb 	

209 

Mar 	

91 

Grand Total 	

328 

LIVESALESMAN GROUP: 

Date 	

Count of Ticket 

2019 	

1 

Dec 	

1 

2020 	

1036 

Jan 	

7 

Feb 	

287 

Mar 	

742 

Grand Total 	

1037 

Thanks, 

Shababe Quamar 

From: Mohammad Shababe Quamar 
Sent: Thursday, March 5, 2020 12:49 PM 
To: Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Saurabh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Livesalesman Tickets 

Hi Seeta, 

Please find the attached backlogs tickets of LMS. 

L2 GROUP: 

Date 	

Count of Ticket 

2019 	

11 

Nov 	

2 

Dec 	

9 

2020 	

319 

Jan 	

21 

Feb 	

254 

Mar 	

44 

Grand Total 	

330 

LIVESALESMAN GROUP: 

Date 	

Count of Ticket 

2019 	

1 

Dec 	

1 

2020 	

1576 

Jan 	

10 

Feb 	

399 

Mar 	

1167 

Grand Total 	

1577 

Thanks, 

Shababe Quamar 

From: Mohammad Shababe Quamar 
Sent: Monday, March 2, 2020 12:12 PM 
To: Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Saurabh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Livesalesman Tickets 

Hi Seeta, 

Please find the attached backlogs tickets of LMS. 

L2 GROUP: 

Date 	

Count of Ticket 

2019 	

9 

Oct 	

1 

Nov 	

2 

Dec 	

6 

2020 	

289 

Jan 	

30 

Feb 	

247 

Mar 	

12 

Grand Total 	

298 

LIVESALESMAN GROUP: 

Date 	

Count of Ticket 

2019 	

1 

Dec 	

1 

2020 	

1366 

Jan 	

9 

Feb 	

666 

Mar 	

691 

Grand Total 	

1367 

Thanks, 

Shababe Quamar 

From: Mohammad Shababe Quamar 
Sent: Saturday, February 29, 2020 1:50 PM 
To: Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Saurabh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Livesalesman Tickets 

Hi Seeta, 

Please find the attached backlogs tickets of LMS. 

L2 GROUP: 

Date 	

Count of Ticket 

2019 	

9 

Oct 	

1 

Nov 	

1 

Dec 	

7 

2020 	

241 

Jan 	

29 

Feb 	

212 

Grand Total 	

250 

LIVESALESMAN GROUP: 

Date 	

Count of Ticket 

2019 	

1 

Dec 	

1 

2020 	

1012 

Jan 	

10 

Feb 	

1002 

Grand Total 	

1013 

Thanks, 

Shababe Quamar 

From: Mohammad Shababe Quamar 
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2020 12:59 PM 
To: Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Saurabh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Livesalesman Tickets 

Hi Seeta, 

Please find the attached backlogs tickets of LMS. 

L2 GROUP: 

Date 	

Count of Ticket 

2019 	

12 

Nov 	

1 

Dec 	

11 

2020 	

198 

Jan 	

41 

Feb 	

157 

Grand Total 	

210 

LIVESALESMAN GROUP: 

Date 	

Count of Ticket 

2019 	

5 

Oct 	

2 

Dec 	

3 

2020 	

979 

Jan 	

23 

Feb 	

956 

Grand Total 	

984 

Thanks, 

Shababe Quamar 

From: Mohammad Shababe Quamar 
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 11:51 AM 
To: Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Saurabh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Livesalesman Tickets 

Hi Seeta, 

Please find the attached backlogs tickets of LMS. 

L2 GROUP: 

Date 	

Count of Ticket 

2019 	

15 

Sep 	

1 

Nov 	

1 

Dec 	

13 

2020 	

233 

Jan 	

51 

Feb 	

182 

Grand Total 	

248 

LIVESALESMAN GROUP: 

Date 	

Count of Ticket 

2019 	

2 

Dec 	

2 

2020 	

1270 

Jan 	

41 

Feb 	

1229 

Grand Total 	

1272 

Thanks, 

Shababe Quamar 

From: Mohammad Shababe Quamar 
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2020 1:00 PM 
To: Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Saurabh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Livesalesman Tickets 

Hi Team, 

Please see the below backlogs tickets of LMS, let us know which tickets are not responded to by Internal teams. 

L2 GROUP: 

Date 	

Count of Ticket ID 

2019 	

18 

Nov 	

1 

Dec 	

17 

2020 	

215 

Jan 	

69 

Feb 	

146 

Grand Total 	

233 

LIVESALESMAN GROUP: 

Date 	

Count of Ticket ID 

2019 	

3 

Dec 	

3 

2020 	

1074 

Jan 	

52 

Feb 	

1022 

Grand Total 	

1077 

Thanks, 

Shababe Quamar 

From: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2020 3:11 PM 
To: Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Saurabh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Livesalesman Tickets 
Importance: High 

Hi Team, 

L2 GROUP: 

LIVESALESMAN GROUP: 

Please check which cases you need help with. 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Mohammad Shababe Quamar ] please cross check the back logs as well. 

From: Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2020 4:27 PM 
To: Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Saurabh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Livesalesman Tickets 

Hi Seeta, 

If the concerned teams are not responding in over 48 hours, we should be informed for us to check further. 

Here are the back logs for the L2 team: 

Row Labels 	

Count of Ticket ID 

2019 	

17 

Oct 	

1 

Nov 	

1 

Dec 	

15 

2020 	

234 

Jan 	

88 

Feb 	

146 

Grand Total 	

251 

This is for the Livesalesman folder: 

Row Labels 	

Count of Ticket ID 

2019 	

4 

Dec 	

4 

2020 	

1021 

Jan 	

88 

Feb 	

933 

Grand Total 	

1025 

We only have a few cases left so do let us know what we can do to help you resolve these cases. 

Thanks, 

Shababe Quamar 

From: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 9:18 AM 
To: Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Saurabh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Livesalesman Tickets 
Importance: High 

Hi Seeta, 

If the concerned teams are not responding in over 48 hours, we should be informed for us to check further. 

Here are the back logs for the L2 team: 

This is for the Livesalesman folder: 

We only have a few cases left so do let us know what we can do to help you resolve these cases. 

From: Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 5:00 PM 
To: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: ali inayat < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Urvika Chaudhary < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Saurabh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Livesalesman Tickets 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Jessie, 

Thank you for your email. 

For 2019 backlogs tickets we are still waiting for concerned teams to revert and everyday we are doing the follow ups as well. 

In Jan backlogs most of the case has been highlighted to concern teams and we are working to close them as soon as possible. 

Thanks & Regards, 
Seeta Kunwar 

From: "jessie caparas" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "ali inayat" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Urvika Chaudhary" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "escalations dxbteam" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Saurabh" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mustehsan Siddiqui" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mohd Imran" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "malik ismail" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mohmoud Elsayed" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 12:11:53 PM 
Subject: RE: Livesalesman Tickets 

Hi Team, 

Check the below ticket count for both groups: 

Livesalesman: 

Livesalesman L2: 

Are the back logs due to no replies? Why do we still have this much of back logs for 2019 and January 2020? 

Let us know if any help is needed. 

From: Jessie Caparas 
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 12:17 PM 
To: Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Inayat Ali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Urvika Chaudhary < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Saurabh Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Livesalesman Tickets 
Importance: High 

Hi Team, 

Keep us posted if we still don’t get any reply for the back logs tickets. 

For January back logs, let us know if any escalation is not getting replied after 48 hours. 

From: Jessie Caparas 
Sent: Monday, February 3, 2020 4:40 PM 
To: Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Inayat Ali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Urvika Chaudhary < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Saurabh Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Livesalesman Tickets 
Importance: High 

Hi Team, 

The back logs left for 2019 are pending replies from the internal team. 

Keep us posted if we still don’t get any reply. 

Any ticket with no reply after 48 hours should be raised to us. 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1JmyBgey9p5Zjm6f6WmpHwqiObOqzANbqZmnPcrsoaks%2Fedit%23gid%3D0&data=02%7C01%7CMohammad.Quamar%40landmarkgroup.com%7C0f5f629f7f8b49d8693208d7b2d0eb35%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637174482684383477&sdata=YrnndVMokLouFbT8oBQgwD0VWmsgTzk%2BwbO959gIpiM%3D&reserved=0 | https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JmyBgey9p5Zjm6f6WmpHwqiObOqzANbqZmnPcrsoaks/edit#gid=0 ] 

From: Jessie Caparas 
Sent: Sunday, February 2, 2020 1:38 PM 
To: Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Inayat Ali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Urvika Chaudhary < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Saurabh Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Livesalesman Tickets 
Importance: High 

Hi Team, 

Let’s also ensure that we focus on the January back logs. 

Any ticket with no reply after 48 hours should be raised to us. 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1JmyBgey9p5Zjm6f6WmpHwqiObOqzANbqZmnPcrsoaks%2Fedit%23gid%3D0&data=02%7C01%7CMohammad.Quamar%40landmarkgroup.com%7C0f5f629f7f8b49d8693208d7b2d0eb35%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637174482684383477&sdata=YrnndVMokLouFbT8oBQgwD0VWmsgTzk%2BwbO959gIpiM%3D&reserved=0 | https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JmyBgey9p5Zjm6f6WmpHwqiObOqzANbqZmnPcrsoaks/edit#gid=0 ] 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Escalations Dxbteam ] let’s keep an eye on this sheet from tomorrow onward. 

From: Jessie Caparas 
Sent: Saturday, February 1, 2020 12:24 PM 
To: Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Inayat Ali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Urvika Chaudhary < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Saurabh Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Livesalesman Tickets 
Importance: High 

Hi Team, 

We still see 2019 unresolved tickets. 

Can you let us know if we are still not getting replies for these tickets? 

We have a few left. 

From: Jessie Caparas 
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2020 3:07 PM 
To: Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Inayat Ali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Urvika Chaudhary < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Saurabh Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Livesalesman Tickets 
Importance: High 

Hi Team, 

I have provided remarks on a separate email with resolution on a few tickets. 

The month is ending so also make sure we don’t disregard the January tickets. With the month ending we have over a thousand tickets to resolve. 

From: Jessie Caparas 
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2020 9:49 AM 
To: Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Inayat Ali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Urvika Chaudhary < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Saurabh Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Livesalesman Tickets 
Importance: High 

Hi Team, 

2019 tickets are still not resolved. 

Let us know what help is needed. We have to end this month without any 2019 tickets unresolved. 

Thank you and Kind Regards, 

Jessie Caparas 

Email: [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
[email-masked] ] 

T: +97145172087 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7CMohammad.Quamar%40landmarkgroup.com%7C0f5f629f7f8b49d8693208d7b2d0eb35%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637174482684393470&sdata=BTis31ZwBqbAy5Ogokk8zQinTU9Q%2FdmGyAGDbgvC3Pc%3D&reserved=0 | 
www.landmarkgroup.com ] 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com