Subject: Re: Quality Calibration Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>(Livesalesman) 17th Feb. 2020
From: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
To: Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, jessie caparas <[email-masked]>, Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>, malik ismail <[email-masked]>, Mohmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 22:21:56 -0700 (MST)

Hi Imran, 

Thank you for your email. 

Sorry for the late reply, Will share the feedback with each agents who are below benchmark and will do our best to improve the quality. 

Thanks & Regards, 
Seeta Kunwar 

From: "Mohd Imran" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "jessie caparas" <[email-masked]>, "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" <[email-masked]>, "malik ismail" <[email-masked]>, "Mohmoud Elsayed" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2020 7:56:54 PM 
Subject: RE: Quality Calibration Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>(Livesalesman) 17th Feb. 2020 

Hi Team, 

Please find below Agent wise quality score for the month of march for emails and chats. 

This time I have not published the score on the basis of language. 

We need to work upon the associate who’s scores are below benchmark and marked in red. 

	

Email 			

Chat 

Agent Name 	

Score 			

Agent Name 	

Score 

Abhishek Bargaonkar 	

100.0% 			

Algaili Ahmed 	

100.0% 

Ahmed Daher 	

99.4% 			

Ammar Ali 	

100.0% 

Mhd Obiedo 	

96.7% 			

MD Ataullah 	

96.7% 

Ezzaldeen Mahyoub 	

96.3% 			

Abhishek Sisodia 	

93.3% 

Musaab Husain 	

96.0% 			

Ezzaldeen Mahyoub 	

92.5% 

Abdel Moneim 	

94.8% 			

Asjad Hussain 	

91.7% 

Abhishek Sisodia 	

93.3% 			

Musaab Husain 	

91.0% 

Mohammad Tawfik 	

93.3% 			

Abhishek Bargaonkar 	

90.0% 

Nikhil Bishnoi 	

92.5% 			

Shivani Rani 	

90.0% 

Manish Kumar 	

90.0% 			

Mohammad Tawfik 	

84.2% 

Shivani Rani 	

90.0% 			

Abdel Moneim 	

81.7% 

MD Ataullah 	

88.6% 			

Nitesh Singh 	

45.0% 

Haedar Mohammad 	

88.0% 			

Average process score 	

88.0% 

Rehan Khan 	

87.5% 				

Algaili Ahmed 	

86.9% 				

Asjad Hussain 	

85.4% 				

Ammar Ali 	

82.6% 				

Ammar H 	

80.9% 				

Nitesh Singh 	

78.3% 				

Mohammed Shafeeque 	

67.5% 				

Average process score 	

89.4% 				

From: Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2020 8:32 PM 
To: Mohd Imran <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>; Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: Quality Calibration (Livesalesman) 17th Feb. 2020 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Imran, 

Thank you for highlighting this details. and we make sure that we will share the feedback with the agent to improve the scores and quality. 

Regards, 

Fauzan 

From: "Mohd Imran" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Mustehsan Siddiqui" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Jessie Caparas" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Malik Ismail" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, 17 February, 2020 19:41:16 
Subject: Quality Calibration (Livesalesman) 17th Feb. 2020 

Hi Team, 

As per our today’s calibration please find the below quality scores for the month of Feb’20. 

We need to start focusing on below points. 

    * Remarks mentioned by QA need to clear and with details of markdowns. 
    * Please mention ticked id and order id in different cells, or you may only mention ticket id as well. 
    * As per our quality benchmark i.e. 85%, majority of English agent is in the red section (Below benchmark) which is a concern. 

Need more focus on the bottom quartile. Please share the scores and feedback with the agents regularly, hope to see improvement in scores in coming weeks. 

Feel free to approach us in case of any doubt or requirements. 

	

English 		

Arabic 

Agent Name 	

Score 		

Agent Name 	

Score 

Shivani Rani 	

95.6% 		

Ahmad Daher 	

100.0% 

Abhishek Bargaonkar 	

91.9% 		

Musaab Husain 	

97.5% 

Nitesh Singh 	

81.9% 		

Algaili Ahmed 	

95.7% 

Nikhil Bishnoi 	

71.3% 		

Ammar Ali 	

95.6% 

Abhishek Sisodia 	

60.5% 		

Ghazi Mohammad Ahmed 	

94.5% 

Manish Kumar 	

46.5% 		

Abdel Moneim 	

93.8% 

Rehan Khan 	

43.4% 		

Musaab Hussein Al- Anesi 	

92.5% 

Process Score 	

71.40% 		

Musab Hussien 	

92.5% 

Mohammad Tawfik 	

91.5% 

Asjad Hussain 	

89.9% 

Ezzaldeen Mahyoub 	

89.0% 

Mohammed Shafeeque 	

88.1% 

MD Ataullah 	

87.5% 

Sharf Ali 	

86.7% 

Ahmed Daher 	

85.0% 

Haedar Mohammad 	

83.3% 

Mhd Obiedo 	

82.5% 

Mohammad Luqueman 	

71.7% 

Ammar H 	

63.8% 

Process Score 	

88.65% 

Regards 

Imran 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com