Subject: Find out more about our updated Terms of Service
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 05:15:59 -0800

We’re improving our Terms of Service and making them easier for you to  
understand. The changes will take effect on 31 March 2020, and they won’t  
impact the way that you use Google services.

For more details, we’ve provided a summary of the key changes  
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fpolicies.google.com%2Fterms%2Fchanges%3Futm_source%3Dtos-email%26utm_medium%3Demail>  
and Frequently asked questions  
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fpolicies.google.com%2Fterms%2Fchanges%3Futm_source%3Dtos-email%26utm_medium%3Demail%23faq>.  
At a glance, here’s what this update means for you:

- Improved readability: While our Terms remain a legal document, we’ve done  
our best to make them easier to understand, including by adding links to  
useful information and providing definitions.

- Better communication: We’ve clearly explained when we’ll make changes to  
our services (like adding or removing a feature) and when we’ll restrict or  
end a user’s access. And we’ll do more to notify you when a change  
negatively impacts your experience on our services.

- Adding Google Chrome, Google Chrome OS and Google Drive to the Terms: Our  
improved Terms now cover Google Chrome, Google Chrome OS and Google Drive,  
which also have service-specific terms and policies to help you understand  
what’s unique to those services.

- No changes to our privacy policy: We’re not making any changes to the  
Google privacy policy  
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fpolicies.google.com%2Fprivacy%3Futm_source%3Dtos-email%26utm_medium%3Demail>  
and we haven't made any changes to the way that we treat your information.  
As a reminder, you can always visit your Google Account  
<https://myaccount.google.com> to review your privacy settings and manage  
how your data is used.

If you’re the guardian of a child under the age required to manage their  
own Google Account <https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/1350409> and  
you use Family Link <https://families.google.com/familylink/> to manage  
their use of Google services, please take some time to discuss these  
changes with them.

And of course, if you don’t agree to our new Terms and what we can expect  
from each other as you use our services, you can find more information  
about your options in our Frequently asked questions  
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fpolicies.google.com%2Fterms%2Fchanges%3Futm_source%3Dtos-email%26utm_medium%3Demail%23faq>.

Thank you for using Google’s services.

Your Google team

(c) 2020 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA, 94043

You have received this email to update you about important changes to  
Google’s Terms of Service.