Subject: Knet Refund /// 8370937899
From: Shivani Rani <[email-masked]>
To: "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
Cc: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 03:25:36 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Ticket number: 474817 

Problem Statement: Refund not processed 

Order Date: Feb 22, 2020 

Order ID: [ callto:8366552604 | 8370937899 ] 

Assistance Required: Need an urgent refund 

Issue Description: Customer place an order which was on-validation cancelled and he paid through KNET . In a payment transaction, it is showing capture accepted. ​ 

​ 

Customer needs the refund on priority. 

​ 

Kindly check and update. 

​ 

Thank you for your help! 

Regards, 

Shivani