Subject: Re: Partially shipped order // 6461472626
From: Algaili Ahmed <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 04:12:23 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Regarding the issue, Jira team requesting oms/wms confirmation to cancel the other items. 

From: "Sagaya Suresh Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Algaili Ahmed" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked], "Escalations Dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, 6 February, 2020 13:10:27 
Subject: RE: Partially shipped order // 6461472626 

Dear Team – Please provide manual refund to customer due to item not available in UPL and Short pick Missing Item !! 

Trail Mail for your References.!! 

Regards 

Sagaya Suresh 

+966 565165997 

From: Sumon Satish <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2020 10:32 AM 
To: Sagaya Suresh Kumar <[email-masked]>; Maxwhryd Ecom <[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked]; Algaili Ahmed <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>; Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>; Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Savio Dcosta <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Vinod Sharma <[email-masked]>; Venugopalam Rama <[email-masked]>; Kanteeban Singaravelu <[email-masked]>; Raghu Pillai <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Partially shipped order // 6461472626 

Dear Team, 

Jeddah RDC team have not found below items in UPL. So they made short pick missing items. 

Thanks & Regards 

Sumon Satish 

Mobile : +966 549883395, Extn : 2054 

Email : [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Warehouse Al Khumrah 21436 I PO Box 23679 | Jeddah l Saudi Arabia 

[ http://landmarkgroup.com/ ] 

[ https://www.facebook.com/LandmarkArabia ] [ https://lsmindia.com/@LandmarkArabia ] [ https://www.linkedin.com/company/landmark-group ] 

From: Sagaya Suresh Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, February 6, 2020 10:13 AM 
To: Maxwhryd Ecom < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sumon Satish < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] ; Algaili Ahmed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] ; Savio Dcosta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Vinod Sharma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Venugopalam Rama < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kanteeban Singaravelu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Raghu Pillai < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Partially shipped order // 6461472626 

Dear Team – Respond on urgent !! 

From: Maxwhryd Ecom < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 10:41 AM 
To: Sumon Satish < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] ; Algaili Ahmed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] ; Savio Dcosta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sagaya Suresh Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Vinod Sharma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Venugopalam Rama < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kanteeban Singaravelu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Raghu Pillai < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Partially shipped order // 6461472626 

Dear Sumon , 

Please Check with Jeddah RDC team partially shipped said order Items. 

	

6461472626 	

Max 	

2306001 	

3205563465 	

160882695 	

TB SS TOKYO SKATE PRNTD TABLE TEE 	

1 	

	

6461472626 	

Max 	

2306002 	

3205563466 	

161672630 	

BASIC KNIT JOGGERS 	

1 	

	

6461472626 	

Max 	

2306001 	

3205563465 	

161677354 	

TB SS HENLEY SPACE DYED TEE 	

1 	

	

6461472626 	

Max 	

2306002 	

3205563466 	

161696271 	

TB SS SKATE GRAPHIC TEE 	

1 	

	

6461472626 	

Max 	

2306002 	

3205563466 	

161834220 	

TB SS SPACE DYED SLOGAN TEE 	

1 	

	

6461472626 	

Max 	

2306001 	

3205563465 	

161915932 	

TB LS TEE JOG SET 	

1 	

Thanks 

Esaf 

From: Sumon Satish < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 9:38 AM 
To: Sagaya Suresh Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Vinod Sharma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Venugopalam Rama < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kanteeban Singaravelu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Maxwhryd Ecom < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Raghu Pillai < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] ; Algaili Ahmed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] ; Savio Dcosta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Partially shipped order // 6461472626 

Dear Team, 

This order belong to Riyadh territory. 

Riyadh Team, please check and update. 

Regards 

Sumon 

From: Sagaya Suresh Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 12:14 PM 
To: Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sumon Satish < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Vinod Sharma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Venugopalam Rama < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kanteeban Singaravelu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] ; Algaili Ahmed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 
Subject: RE: Partially shipped order // 6461472626 

Dear Team – There was 6 Missing item not yet received and processed from RDC & CONLOC END. Customer already made payment through online on the same. ( Order placed on 17 th Jan ) 

Kindly confirm whether this missing item going to dispatch from Operation end or not. 

Please revert on urgent !! 

	

Invoice No 	

Div Name 	

From Loc 	

Tsf No 	

Item 	

Item Desc 	

Invoice Qty 	

Ship Qty 	

Rcvd Qty 

6461472626 	

Max 	

2206002 	

3205563409 	

159014618 	

BASIC SS SOLID CREW 	

1 	

1 	

1 

6461472626 	

Max 	

2306001 	

3205563465 	

162104503 	

SSLV TSHIRT 	

1 	

1 	

1 

6461472626 	

Max 	

2306001 	

3205563465 	

160736311 	

BASIC SS SOLID V NECKTEE 	

1 	

1 	

1 

6461472626 	

Max 	

2306002 	

3205563466 	

161077653 	

CREW SS SOLID 	

1 	

1 	

1 

6461472626 	

Max 	

2306002 	

3205563466 	

161508249 	

SSLV TEE 	

1 	

1 	

1 

6461472626 	

Max 	

2306002 	

3205563466 	

161549748 	

SSLV TEE 	

1 	

1 	

1 

6461472626 	

Max 	

2206001 	

3205563408 	

162019011 	

BASIC GRAPHIC TABLE TEE 	

1 	

1 	

1 

6461472626 	

Max 	

2306002 	

3205563466 	

162052344 	

PP 4 PANDAS SS TEE GREY 	

1 	

1 	

1 

6461472626 	

Max 	

2206001 	

3205563408 	

162059186 	

SSLV TSHIRT 	

1 	

1 	

1 

6461472626 	

Max 	

2206001 	

3205563408 	

162059187 	

SSLV TSHIRT 	

1 	

1 	

1 

6461472626 	

Max 	

2306002 	

3205563466 	

162069433 	

LSLV TSHIRT 	

1 	

1 	

1 

6461472626 	

Max 	

2206002 	

3205563409 	

162069435 	

LSLV TSHIRT 	

1 	

1 	

1 

6461472626 	

Max 	

2206002 	

3205563409 	

162069439 	

LSLV TSHIRT 	

1 	

1 	

1 

6461472626 	

Max 	

2306001 	

3205563465 	

162104502 	

SSLV TSHIRT 	

1 	

1 	

1 

6461472626 	

Max 	

2206002 	

3205563409 	

159014636 	

BASIC SS SOLID V NECK 	

1 	

1 	

1 

6461472626 	

Max 	

2306002 	

3205563466 	

161508253 	

SSLV TEE 	

2 	

2 	

2 

6461472626 	

Max 	

2306001 	

3205563465 	

160882695 	

TB SS TOKYO SKATE PRNTD TABLE TEE 	

1 	

	

6461472626 	

Max 	

2306002 	

3205563466 	

161672630 	

BASIC KNIT JOGGERS 	

1 	

	

6461472626 	

Max 	

2306001 	

3205563465 	

161677354 	

TB SS HENLEY SPACE DYED TEE 	

1 	

	

6461472626 	

Max 	

2306002 	

3205563466 	

161696271 	

TB SS SKATE GRAPHIC TEE 	

1 	

	

6461472626 	

Max 	

2306002 	

3205563466 	

161834220 	

TB SS SPACE DYED SLOGAN TEE 	

1 	

	

6461472626 	

Max 	

2306001 	

3205563465 	

161915932 	

TB LS TEE JOG SET 	

1 	

Regards 

Sagaya Suresh 

+966 565165997 

From: Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2020 8:54 PM 
To: Sagaya Suresh Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Maxwhryd Ecom < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Raghu Pillai < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Suvadeep Saha < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Inayat Ali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Algaili Ahmed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sree Adhikessavan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Partially shipped order // 6461472626 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Team 

Order ID : 6461472626 
Kindly check the following issue, since the order was partially shipped and 16 items out of 23 items have delivered by Aramex to the customer, 
Kindly ship the remaining items the soonest. 

Regards 
Shakeeb 

From: "Algaili Ahmed" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Inayat Ali" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Saturday, 1 February, 2020 16:33:12 
Subject: Partially shipped order//6461472626 

Hi Team, 

Kindly check the following issue with the concerned party, since the order was partially shipped and 16 items of 23 items have delivered by Aramex to the customer: 

Hi Team, 

Problem Statement: (Partially shipped order) 

Order Date :Jan 17, 2020 

Delivery Date: 1/21/20 

Order ID: 6461472626 

Tracking ID: 45065964764 

Assistance Required: Need missing items to be delivered asap. 

Regards, 

Algaily 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com