Subject: RE: Order Delay - 6461230415
From: Muhammad Saad <[email-masked]>
To: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Mirza Muhammad <[email-masked]>
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Asjad Hussain <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 12:00:13 +0300

Order OFD

THANKS

Best regards

Mohammed Saad
Account Management

*M:* +966593314890
[email-masked]
shipa.com/delivery <http://shipa.com/logistics-for-business/shipa-delivery/>

*From:* Malik Ismail [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Monday, February 10, 2020 8:55 AM
*To:* Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Mirza
Muhammad <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <
[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>;
Asjad Hussain <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Order Delay - 6461230415

@Mirza Muhammad <[email-masked]>, @[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>,

Please advise status for S000453948130

Regards,

Malik Ismail

*From:* Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, February 9, 2020 8:11 PM
*To:* Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <
[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>;
Asjad Hussain <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Order Delay - 6461230415

*External email sender, please take precaution.*

Hi Team,

With reference to the order number: 6461230415

AWB: S000453948130

The order was placed on Jan 16, 2020 and was shipped out in 2 packages
under 2 AWB's. 1 AWB has already been delivered by Shipa but the remaining
AWB is still not delivered by the same courier. As per them they are unable
to reach the customer, customer has already confirmed her contact number:
0555848964 and we have forwarded the same to Shipa multiple times but with
no resolution. The only response we are getting is they have called the
customer 3 times and she did not pick up the call. The response is the same
everytime we escalate it.

Kindly help us close this case. Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Apoorv

------------------------------

*From: *"Asjad Hussain" <[email-masked]>
*To: *"Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *"Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv
Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <
[email-masked]>
*Sent: *Sunday, 9 February, 2020 16:23:16
*Subject: *late delivery/6461230415

HI TEAM.

Problem Statement: Late Delivery

Order Date: 16-Jan-2020

Order ID: 6461230415

Tracking ID: S000453948130

Assistance Required: Need Urgent Delivery

Issue Description: The order was shipped from our side on 16/01/20 but till
now the order has not delivered to the customer so we request you to
arrange delivery on a priority basis.

You can reach the customer on +966555848964

The customer is complaining that no one has tried to contact him, kindly
contact him deliver the order asap.

we have escalated the case to the courier partner several times but got no
resolution.

Regards,

Asjad

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the
information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly
confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by
mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient
of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print,
retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take
any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or
making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage
as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption,
virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof.
www.landmarkgroup.com