Subject: Re: Transaction issue -6461966044
From: Ahmad Daher <[email-masked]>
To: "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Inayat Ali <[email-masked]>
Cc: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2020 02:35:32 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team 

Any update ? 

Thanks 
Ahmad 

From: "Ahmad Daher" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Inayat Ali" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 11:23:52 AM 
Subject: Transaction issue -6461966044 

Ticket 422679 

Dear Team 

Customer claims that the amount has deducted 3 times from his account, so we can see from hybris only 2 transactions,indeed it should deducted 204.3 SAR , not 209.66 SAR as it's showing in his bank statement 
The order ID 6461966044 , has been cancelled 
The order ID 6461966364 has been delivered successfully, so in our system only reflects 2 transactions 
Please check and advise 
check the attachment 

Regards 
Ahmad