Subject: Re: Late Delivery C&C - 6458407137 - INC0666337
From: "Thulasiraman Manoharan (TCS)" <[email-masked]>
To: Anwar Abdullah <[email-masked]>, LMG OMS <[email-masked]>, "Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS)" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Sagar Kumar <[email-masked]>, ali inayat <[email-masked]>, Nesreen Saeed <[email-masked]>, Arnel Navor <[email-masked]>, Qazi Mohammed <[email-masked]>, Manager Shoukiya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 15:59:41 +0000

Hi Anwar,

Can you please try to receive now.

Thanks & Regards

Thulasiraman M

OMS Application Support

Mobile :+971523618117

Mail id :[email-masked]

________________________________
From: Anwar Abdullah <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2020 8:17 PM
To: LMG OMS <[email-masked]>; Thulasiraman Manoharan (TCS) <[email-masked]>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman <[email-masked]>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>; Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Sagar Kumar <[email-masked]>; ali inayat <[email-masked]>; Nesreen Saeed <[email-masked]>; Arnel Navor <[email-masked]>; Qazi Mohammed <[email-masked]>; Manager Shoukiya <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Late Delivery C&C - 6458407137 - INC0666337

Dear Team,

Incident INC0666337

Order already received physically in store but store team cannot update on SAHLA

The status on SAHLA is ( sent to store ) But can’t update as received

Store code : 21192

Order : 6458407137

pls asst ASAP

T&R

Anwar Abdullah

Centrepoint - KSA - Riyadh

Ext. 3738

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

From: Qazi Mohammed <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2020 9:55 AM
To: Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman <[email-masked]>; Manager Shoukiya <[email-masked]>; Anwar Abdullah <[email-masked]>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>; Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; ali inayat <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Late Delivery C&C - 6458407137

Dear @Manager Shoukiya<mailto:[email-masked]>,

Subjected order delivered to store on 28-Dec-2019,

Kindly confirm whether it available in store.?

Are you facing any technical issue to update in Sahla.

Revert On urgent!!

Order #:

6458407137

Store code

21192

Store location

CP- Shouqia Makkah

Concept

CONLOC

Order Pick Origin

CBC

Order Pick Origin-01

Makkah

Dispatch Date
( Pick location )

27-Dec-19

Dispatch Time
( Pick location )

10:00 AM

Despatch Date & Time

12/27/19 10:00

Received Date in Jed Fleet

27-Dec-19

Received Time in Jed Fleet

10:30 AM

Recieved Date & Time

12/27/19 10:30

In-Transit (Days)

0

In-Transit (Hrs)

0

Dispatch to store Date

28-Dec-19

Dispatch to store time

10:00 AM

Dispatch to store
Date & Time

12/28/19 10:00

Store Received date

28-Dec-19

Store received time

2:30 PM

Store Received
Date & Time

12/28/19 14:30

Regards,

Mohammad Qazi

Centrepoint KSA

Extn:3540

From: Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2020 5:55 AM
To: Manager Shoukiya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Anwar Abdullah <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Qazi Mohammed <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ali inayat <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Late Delivery C&C

External email sender, please take precaution.

Hi Team,

With reference to order #6458407137

Order Date:26-Dec-2019

tracking ID: 645840713723999991

Store Code: Lifestyle21192

The order was placed on 26-Dec-2019. and till now the order status is ready to shipped, Can you please confirm that the order is delivered at store or not.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Fauzan

________________________________

From: "Sharf Alkebsi" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "ali inayat" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 22 January, 2020 22:28:45
Subject: Hi

Hi Team,

Customer did not received his order and we escalate this case many times to warehouse but did not received any response.

Order number - 6458407137<callto:6456354666>

Ticket number - 400142

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Sharf

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com