Subject: ✅ Fauzan, finish setting up your Apple iPhone with the latest Google apps
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 18:07:36 -0800

Your new Apple iPhone setup is almost complete

 

Hi Fauzan,
Welcome to Google on your new Apple iPhone

Take the final steps to set up your Apple iPhone and try these official  
Google apps.

Gmail

Gmail

Manage all your email accounts in a single app

4.5/5 Stars

Download

Download

Google Photos

Google Photos

Store, organize and share all your photos and videos

4.5/5 Stars

Download

Download

YouTube

YouTube

Find and share videos you love

4.5/5 Stars

Download

Download

This email can't receive replies. You are receiving this welcome message  
because you recently activated your Google Account on your Apple iPhone.

© 2020 Google Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd., 70 Pasir Panjang Road, #03-71,  
Mapletree Business City, Singapore 117371

—————————————————————————————