Subject: Re: Assistance required: Case id - 408927, Order Number: 6461102767
From: Inayat Ali <[email-masked]>
To: Manager Haddab <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sagaya Kumar <[email-masked]>, Jed Conlocops2 <[email-masked]>, ramesh gottimukkala <[email-masked]>, sree adhikessavan <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Thangarajan Kulandavel <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 06:19:36 -0700 (MST)

Thank you team for sharing the update :) 

From: "Manager Haddab" <[email-masked]> 
To: "ali inayat" <[email-masked]>, "Sagaya Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Jed Conlocops2" <[email-masked]>, "ramesh gottimukkala" <[email-masked]>, "sree adhikessavan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>, "Thangarajan Kulandavel" <[email-masked]>, "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2020 6:23:48 PM 
Subject: RE: Assistance required: Case id - 408927, Order Number: 6461102767 

Dear Team, 

Pls find the order status. 

Thanks and Regards, 

SARATH 

CP HADDAB 

From: Inayat Ali <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2020 10:51 AM 
To: Sagaya Suresh Kumar <[email-masked]>; Jed Conlocops2 <[email-masked]>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]>; Sree Adhikessavan <[email-masked]>; Manager.Haddab <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <[email-masked]>; Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: Assistance required: Case id - 408927, Order Number: 6461102767 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Team 

Please share the status for Order ID: 6461102767 

The order was placed on 15 Jan and yet to reflect available for pick up. 

Thanks 

Inayat Ali 

From: "Manish Kumar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "ali inayat" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Urvika Chaudhary" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2020 1:08:09 PM 
Subject: Assistance required: Case id - 408927, Order Number: 6461102767 

Hi Team, 

We request you to please help us to close the below case as we have already escalated the issue twice and had not received any response from the warehouse. 

Problem statement: Order not shipped from the warehouse to the store 

Case id - 408927 

Order Number: 6461102767 

Order Created: Jan 15, 2020 

Order Delivery Mode: Store pickup 

Store: Splash21445 

Assistance required: Urgent delivery to the store from the warehouse 

Kindly note that the above order is still not delivered to the store and its consignment status is READY_TO_SHIPPED. 

Kindly expedite the process so that it could be ready for pickup as soon as possible. 

Regards, 

Manish 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com